Doing a Necropsy STARTING NOW (Smudge, Cornish X) Edit: Got histopathology results

Pics
Hi @Weeg
Have you had any results back yet?
I was just going to update on this.
I got a call from the lab yesterday. Sadly I missed it, nothing to exciting they just had some questions as to how to proceed with testing. I called them back and it went to voicemail, so I hope they get the message soon. I asked them to take her to histopathology, thats what the pathologist I talked to on the phone the first time suggested. At least I know she made it in, her remaining pieces. :)
I'll keep you updated, I bet I'll get results soon.

Last edited:
I am dying to hear about any results you've gotten, Weeg. Anything yet?
Same here, nothing yet. :hmm I wish I had different news. I left a voice mail for the doctor that did the necropsy on Friday, and was expecting results by Monday because of the weekend. Maybe I'll get them today. I hope so.🤷‍♀️
I'll updated everyone ASAP once I get them, the waiting is killing me!

Same here, nothing yet. :hmm I wish I had different news. I left a voice mail for the doctor that did the necropsy on Friday, and was expecting results by Monday because of the weekend. Maybe I'll get them today. I hope so.🤷‍♀️
I'll updated everyone ASAP once I get them, the waiting is killing me!
I’m really sorry about smudge. :hugs It must be horrible to not know what was going on with her.

I’m really sorry about smudge. :hugs It must be horrible to not know what was going on with her.
Thank you. 🤗 I'm just hoping to get results soon. I just googled it and it said they sent them by mail, so maybe its in the mail now? The veterinarian never called me back after the voicemail, so I'm just hoping she got my message and didn't feel the need to call me back.

Thank you. 🤗 I'm just hoping to get results soon. I just googled it and it said they sent them by mail, so maybe its in the mail now? The veterinarian never called me back after the voicemail, so I'm just hoping she got my message and didn't feel the need to call me back.
It’s quite possible it’s in the mail.

Histopathology can take some time. I think I waited about 2 weeks for all results to be put into a report last time.
Thank you, this is very reassuring. I'll hold doff on call gin them then for another week. :) I'll keep an eye out for it in the mail, and keep everyone updated a to when it gets here. Thank you again!

Back
Top Bottom