Dominique Chickens

Scoop

Songster
11 Years
Jan 16, 2009
Central PA
I've been searching all day with no luck. Does anyone know where I can get Dominique hens? I am in central Pa. and picking them up would be a bonus.

Scoop
I'm in Southern Maryland and have also been looking. I found this farm in Va: http://www.cornerstonefarm.net/livestock.php. I'm planning on gettting hatching eggs in the spring and will be picking them up. Let me know via pm if this link didn't work for you. This will be my first time getting eggs from them so can't tell you anything more. Good Luck

Wow, kayjuggler, thanks for the really neat link. I didn't find out anything much about their chickens, but sounds like an awesome place to take a vacation, conplete with horseback riding!

I wouldnt reccomend McMurray. My buddy ordered some from them and they showed up with a single comb. Dominiques are supposed to have a rose comb. They ended up being good layers, but definitely not dominiques.

Meyers maybe. I got mine from MyPetChicken.com who uses Meyers hatchery as their chick supplier, I believe. I'm very satisfied with my Doms from there.....beautiful girls!

Back
Top Bottom