1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Doris wanted to say hello...

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Chocobroc, May 7, 2011.

1. Chocobroc

Chocobroc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Eastern, NC
    I was outside with my girls this morning, and my Red Star, Doris, decided to fly up onto my chair and say "Hi!". I had to take a picture, which I loved so much, I made it my profile pic! I thought I'd share it will all of you as well...
    [​IMG]

2. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

Why, Hello, Doris! You're such a lovely lady! It's so nice to make your acquaintance. Let's have some tea and crumpets while we get better acquainted! Glad you could join us! [​IMG] Hi chocobroc! [​IMG]

3. hisdaughter

hisdaughter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    Lakeland
    Good afternoon Doris. It looks like a beautiful day in NC and I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow.

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Well, some ladies just like to have their picture taken!

5. Chocobroc

Chocobroc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Eastern, NC
    I couldn't agree more, theoldchick. Out of all my pics, Doris seems to be in 90% of them. I have one pic of the inside of her mouth because she pecked the camera as I took the pic. Too funny...

Oh, crtrlovr, Doris said tea and crumpets would be lovely! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by