I believe it would be best if someone knowledgeable about Pigeons gives you some suggestions.

Let's see if @Qwerty3159 @ColtHandorf @Old_Strain_Lover or @Liz Birdlover can give you some tips. Or if they know someone who can.

I'm not familiar enough with pigeons to make suggestions. But doing some reading about the 4in1, some info says not to give to birds under 4 months of age. I am going on the assumption adults are treated and youngsters would benefit from that treatment when feeding. (Could be wrong)

I believe it would be best if someone knowledgeable about Pigeons gives you some suggestions.

Let's see if @Qwerty3159 @ColtHandorf @Old_Strain_Lover or @Liz Birdlover can give you some tips. Or if they know someone who can.

I'm not familiar enough with pigeons to make suggestions. But doing some reading about the 4in1, some info says not to give to birds under 4 months of age. I am going on the assumption adults are treated and youngsters would benefit from that treatment when feeding. (Could be wrong)
Shoot, I feel like I'm running out of options here.
I recently tried mixing some salt/sugar mixture with their meal this morning after medication, they seem dehydrated so I offered it a bit more watery than usual.

I recently tried mixing some salt/sugar mixture with their meal this morning after medication, they seem dehydrated so I offered it a bit more watery than usual.
The four in one wouldn't arrive until the 12th of this month anyhow.

Still fatigued. They can hobble about their cage but seem to struggle to fully stand. Wondering if it's weakness or a paralysis. Eyes are bright despite it all.

Back
Top Bottom