Pics
hmmm... let's see....
Guineas. Not a dream, I'm going to get some in the spring. Bug control yeah!
Peafowl. Probably not going to happen. Hubby says NO! I like to keep him happy, too.
Turkeys. For meat.
Donkey. Just one. I need a bottle baby, so I can raise him with the cattle, and to be TAME and EASY to manage. He'll have the job of protecting our calves from coyotes.
Milk cow. Not a dream. I have a bottle calf now I'm training to be a milker someday, but she's not there yet.
Zebra finches. I had some before, and loved hearing their chatter all day long. (When I wanted them to be quiet, I put a cover over their cage.) They hatched babies, and I traded those to a local pet store for feed and such. Self-supporting hobby!
Koi pond. I'd love to do some serious landscaping and permaculture here, but probably not gonna happen. I love watching and feeding fish, but hate cleaning aquariums.

I realize a lot of people on here probably already have a farm and/or farm animals but if you don’t, what are some animals you eventually want? Or even if you do, what do you want next?

This is just for FUN/DREAMING and NOT to go buy right now lol

Although if you are able to and have the means to care for them, go ahead 😂

Anyway, for me, I have a pretty big list but the primary ones are sheep, goats, horses and I really want to have chickens again. I also love ducks and turkeys but not sure on those because of the mess ducks make hahah

Maybe a cow or two but I’m not really into cows so probably not.

Horses, sheep, goats, and poultry are really the primary ones.

Then of course I want a few more dogs and maybe another cat.

I have more indoor pets I want too but I wanna make this just for farm animals (or farm helpers like cats and dogs) hahah

You?

Oh and I want at least 5-10 acres but preferably close to 20-30 or more so I can have hiking and walking trails on it.

What about you?
I would love a horse

hmmm... let's see....
Guineas. Not a dream, I'm going to get some in the spring. Bug control yeah!
Peafowl. Probably not going to happen. Hubby says NO! I like to keep him happy, too.
Turkeys. For meat.
Donkey. Just one. I need a bottle baby, so I can raise him with the cattle, and to be TAME and EASY to manage. He'll have the job of protecting our calves from coyotes.
Milk cow. Not a dream. I have a bottle calf now I'm training to be a milker someday, but she's not there yet.
Zebra finches. I had some before, and loved hearing their chatter all day long. (When I wanted them to be quiet, I put a cover over their cage.) They hatched babies, and I traded those to a local pet store for feed and such. Self-supporting hobby!
Koi pond. I'd love to do some serious landscaping and permaculture here, but probably not gonna happen. I love watching and feeding fish, but hate cleaning aquariums.
I feel you on the cleaning aquariums part. That’s why I don’t have bettas or any indoor fish anymore hahah I found the pond far easier to manage though because it was bigger and needed work less often. But alas, I can’t have a pond here either 😭I’d love fish again one day.

Back
Top Bottom