Pics
I'll be needing much more than my 10 wooded acres! :lau

Horses. Several. As a teen, I'd go to the 'local' trail riding stable (hour and a half bus ride, then half hour walk) and take care of the horses just so I could ride for free.

Alternatively, a mule, standard size, that I can ride and have help with clearing the deadfall in our forest.

Goats to help with all the shrubs and overgrowth. And milk. And/or milking sheep, although they won't do near as good at clearing brush.

Breeding pigs, for meat.

Small breed of meat cattle.

Oh heck, why don't I just say I want a full-sized farm! LOL

Most of these are actually in the plans for the future, except the cattle. But realistically they aren't going to happen for a while. :(

Now, if we're talking something more realistic, I WANT AND NEED LAVENDER AND BRONZE MUSCOVY!!! Impossible to find in Canada. >.<

Oh, and of course, someone to help me with all the critters!

Horses. Several. As a teen, I'd go to the 'local' trail riding stable (hour and a half bus ride, then half hour walk) and take care of the horses just so I could ride for free.

Alternatively, a mule, standard size, that I can ride and have help with clearing the deadfall in our forest.

Goats to help with all the shrubs and overgrowth. And milk. And/or milking sheep, although they won't do near as good at clearing brush.

Breeding pigs, for meat.

Most of these are actually in the plans for the future, except the cattle. But realistically they aren't going to happen for a while. :(

Now, if we're talking something more realistic, I WANT AND NEED LAVENDER AND BRONZE MUSCOVY!!! Impossible to find in Canada. >.<

Someone to help with all the critters is what I need!! LOL

Y

Breeding pigs, for meat.

Sounds like a dream!

Back
Top Bottom