DS Assaulted At School!

I don't plan to sue unless the parents refuse to pay the Dr bill.

Yes lucy7 that was all he got was 3 days suspension and was banned from attending any home coming events this weekend. Like I told the cop; big whoop.
I filed a police report and told the cop I wanted to press charges. The cop was going to talk with the super. He was suppose to talk to him before I did, but didn't.

Also the kid that punched him was at the school picking up some other kids and attempted to run my son off the road. Reported that too.

This probably isn't the first time that kid has done something like that. It needs to be the last. Keep on the police and at least consider talking to the local newspaper.

I don't plan to sue unless the parents refuse to pay the Dr bill.

Yes lucy7 that was all he got was 3 days suspension and was banned from attending any home coming events this weekend. Like I told the cop; big whoop.
I filed a police report and told the cop I wanted to press charges. The cop was going to talk with the super. He was suppose to talk to him before I did, but didn't.

Also the kid that punched him was at the school picking up some other kids and attempted to run my son off the road. Reported that too.
Here is what I would do. Get a copy of all your reports, also go back and document ALL the calls and conversations with date and time. Keep a log of everything no matter how small. Go to your county state attorney's office and file a complaint. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING..... Make copies to give them. Call your state representatives about the bullying. Remember it's an election year. Remind them that other states ALL over the union are getting tough on bullying. One thing to say is (Montana is one of the states that's not going to put up with bullying? Right????) Keep notes on all of this and use the media to your atvantage. If you would like... I can ask my neighbor for some contact information for you and your family some help in your area. Maye Ride the Glide......Got Gait.....I Do.....

No matter what you do, nothing is going to cure this punk like a good drubbing. Being expelled often means nothing to folks of such low caliber. If his parents have no more control over him than his behavior credits them with, they'll likely pay the bill (if forced to), and life will go on. When a kid acts like this, it's a sign of some serious shortcomings in his raising, IMO.

Well everything the super had was turned over to the local town cops. I'm going to call them tomorrow to find out if they did anything yet. The super said I would have to stay on them to get them to do anything.

Well everything the super had was turned over to the local town cops. I'm going to call them tomorrow to find out if they did anything yet. The super said I would have to stay on them to get them to do anything.
Doing the schools' job and the polices' job, having another bigger bully work him over is sounding better all the time.

Back
Top Bottom