DS Assaulted At School!

cassie going to contact law enforcement because of what was said by this kid. What I was told is this bully did state was when this was all over with my DS was going to be dead.
I cannot tell you how angry and concerned I am at this time.
Talked to the super and I plan to talk to the school board as to why this so called No Bullying policy is not being enforced. I know the policys are just window dressing.

oldrooster this kid is a senior and suppose to graduate this year. Once he is 18 things will change even more drastically for him. Because DS will still be a minor. Already covering my bases and teaching DS some more self defense moves.

Just a comment. This doesn't really apply to your case, but in a way it does. At any rate you might find it interesting.

School districts are for too often much more concerned about covering their rears than anything else. They are far more concerned about that than they are for the safety of their students and staff. A friend of mine used to teach troubled youth in a high school. One of her female students got angry with her for some reason and made some very credible threats on her life. When she went to the superintendent, he brushed her off and told her not to report this to law enforcement. She reported the student to law enforcement anyway. Law enforcement came out and either talked to the student or arrested her, or maybe both. I don't remember now. The school superintendant was not happy. He was even less happy when my friend insisted that he transfer that student out of her class immediately and that she wasn't going to have her in her classroom any more. The superintendant at first refused and told her she would have to continue to teach that girl. My friend pointed out to the superindendant that she had a lot of sick leave coming and that if that student was not removed from her class at once,she could and would take sick leave until the end of the year, at which point she could retire if she wished. The girl was transferred.

The point of all this is to show that you have to talk to those in charge at the school in a language they can understand. Until then, nothing will happen. Meanwhile, make sure your son knows to keep his eyes and ears open at all times, and to always be aware of his surroundings.

cassie going to contact law enforcement because of what was said by this kid. What I was told is this bully did state was when this was all over with my DS was going to be dead.
I cannot tell you how angry and concerned I am at this time.
Talked to the super and I plan to talk to the school board as to why this so called No Bullying policy is not being enforced. I know the policys are just window dressing.

oldrooster this kid is a senior and suppose to graduate this year. Once he is 18 things will change even more drastically for him. Because DS will still be a minor. Already covering my bases and teaching DS some more self defense moves.

Please do not take offense to this post I will air some questions, where not pleasant sounding my make a difference in keeping your son alive and one piece and a high school graduate. Do you have an "Alternative" school in your town for at risk youth he could transfer to? is he a few credits shy of graduating so he could possibly just attend night school and summer school this summer to avoid these idiots? again I am just asking because I am trying to think of a different way to get to the same place of him graduating this spring.

oldrooster DS is a sophmore. The bully is a senior. Small town. Only school there. Burned my bridge with another school where DS was bullied and threatened there and nothing was done there either, he was in 2nd grade at the time. That school is 23 miles away.

cassie the city cops are sit on their hands drag their feet cops. No offense to those who are in law enforcement who do do their jobs.
I am going to talk to the sheriff's officers I know. We live in the county.
Already talked to DS to be aware of where he is and what is around him. Told him to leave his pocket knife at home from now on. Told him to take the tool boxes off his truck so nothing can be put in them and then "reported".

If online is out look into the public 4 year colleges in your state. IU here in Indiana offers a high school diploma and I know at one time it could be acquired via "pen and paper" correspondence through the mail.... also I heard that there is one high school here in Indiana that is entirely online and is free to Indiana residents you may have an option like that where you live.

This bully should be out in 3 months, graduation.

I'm gong to talk law enforcement today.

Hope the stress level in my life goes down soon!
If this wasn't bad enough had a customer accuse me of threatening to throw their son in the river and drown him! Has told my boss they are going to take action against both of us.
Going to talk to the county attorney about that today to cover my bases.
Boss asked me to call them and apologize which I did and the guy acted like a total jerk. What a waste of an apology. I had been joking about some 7th graders I had taken down the river and the stupid stuff they did that drove me crazy.
They are moving away soon.

No sense in talking to LEO. They won't do anything unless the super calls them in.

I got a dirty look from the super last night. Guess he didn't like the call from some school board members I talked to about the bully getting away with all the crap he has pulled.
Heard the bully got sent home for the rest of the day when this all started. But that is just scuttle butt; rumors.
One school board member I talked to said they had to tell their son to start fighting back because of bullying in the school. Told this member I was not trying to run the super off like some other people I just wanted his bullying policy to be enforced with the bullies getting the same punishment as the kid who finally has enough and feels the need to defend themselves.
The one kid who told us what was said by this bully is so terrified of this kid finding out he told what was said he refuses to tell anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom