d'Uccle Cult

Pics
Well its definitely fall here now and extremely windy...sure hope that isn't a sign as to the kind of winter we are in for!
They are a breed from Uccle, Belgium, so the average temps there should help.. i looked it up before, but can't remember what the winter temps were. But an insulated coop would be important for frigid temps.

They are a breed from Uccle, Belgium, so the average temps there should help.. i looked it up before, but can't remember what the winter temps were. But an insulated coop would be important for frigid temps.
That’s true! Good point! Pretty sure they get pretty cold there :) It’s nice having you back on the forum! ❤️

That’s true! Good point! Pretty sure they get pretty cold there :) It’s nice having you back on the forum! ❤️
Thanks!! I had to hunker down and get tons of stuff that i didn't want to do done! I have a new job i start Monday, but i need to really push through the last of my overdue stuff this weekend, so i can have a clear mind.

My pretty polish Wilma died today 😭 im really upset and wasn't expecting it. She had been acting a bit slow and sleepy, but then started eating and drinking again, but who knows what was wrong. I think she passed in her sleep. She was just so goofy and sweet and loved to be held and petted. I'll miss her. Feeling really sad about that. I don't think its anything that affects the flock tho, the rest all are running around just fine.

Ok, one more disappearing act, then I'll be back to see everyone's cute chicken pics!

Thanks!! I had to hunker down and get tons of stuff that i didn't want to do done! I have a new job i start Monday, but i need to really push through the last of my overdue stuff this weekend, so i can have a clear mind.

My pretty polish Wilma died today 😭 im really upset and wasn't expecting it. She had been acting a bit slow and sleepy, but then started eating and drinking again, but who knows what was wrong. I think she passed in her sleep. She was just so goofy and sweet and loved to be held and petted. I'll miss her. Feeling really sad about that. I don't think its anything that affects the flock tho, the rest all are running around just fine.

Ok, one more disappearing act, then I'll be back to see everyone's cute chicken pics!
Oh no! I'm so sorry!!!
Thats awful!
Take care and get done what ya need to...we'll be here when ya get time again!
And good luck on the new job Monday! Congratulations!!!

Oh no!! I’m so sorry about Wilma 😢 I’ve lost all but two of my Polish…they’re such sweet quirky birds but so fragile! 😢 ❤️ Good luck getting all your stuff done!! We look forward to having you back!

Hi guys, this is a "cult" I'd join because I am smitten by how gorgeous, sweet, and mild tempered my two d'uccle pullets are. My porcelain is called Aurora and her mille fleur sister is Maleficent. The serama roo is Leo
In this picture is that a sprout garden (what is it called) they are standing on...if it is teach me how to make one. And how successful has it been?

Heres my new baby yall, i love her already! ideas for names?
20221004_114753.jpg

Heres my new baby yall, i love her already! ideas for names?
View attachment 3280606
Hmmm, I feel like her love of food needs to be built in, maybe naming her after a food that fits her adorableness? Peaches, Pumpkin, Peanut...hehe. I just love her little face poking out of the food dish, like what? I am cozy and this way I can eat whenever I want :D :love

Hmmm, I feel like her love of food needs to be built in, maybe naming her after a food that fits her adorableness? Peaches, Pumpkin, Peanut...hehe. I just love her little face poking out of the food dish, like what? I am cozy and this way I can eat whenever I want :D :love
totally!
how about Kiwi?

I am a huge fan of d' uccles, though I'm not able to find any around where I live

Back
Top Bottom