Duck egg air sac/humidity, am I doing this right??? (pictures attached)

Pics
That's why I'm going to try getting another baby tomorrow, so speedy and Isabella shake their moods... I hope. Isabella saw it happen and hasn't been the same since.

Hello!! Missed talking to you guys, no cell reception except one area but forget trying to use the internet :rolleyes:

Back from the dunes to get ready for another trip in 2 weeks:D but thought I'd check in!

:frow:frow:frow

All the babies are doing great! Peep is by far the favorite and the baby! The triplets have been adopted by "you're a duck" / Mr. Duck " - our male (yes weirdo names but I like em') they are happy and healthy wandering all around the yard. Taking cues from daddy on how to deal with our collie "bandon " herding them. I'll try to get videos of them after I get back from town- it's so cute to see a single dad taking care of his babies:lol:

Peep is growing like crazy! I feel like all they do is eat, poop, and sleep! She (still don't know if she is not or girl- we just say she) got to explore her new home for an hour or so this morning while cleaning it, pool, area around it. She went inside by herself without any bribes :gig

Grandma stayed at our house to babysit all the birds and really wanted to take peep home with her!!

Some pix from my phone:

My oldest on his first "dune ride" . Where we live you must have a license to drive in the sand. With his delays it made it a longer process with the two tests but I'm so proud to say he did it on his own. This was a goal for him as he was tired of just riding with us on the back of our bikes- not to mention it's illegal and not safe. By then end of that first day he was doing "cookies" and "drifting" around corners! Simply amazing! :celebrate:love
View attachment 1502836

The hubs and I on our adult only ride. I love showing my kids around the dunes but sometimes I need to ride the way I like to ride... fast..hill climbs.. sideways..etc. they're just not that experienced yet. Plus the hill shots we like are very technical and most of the time you have to go down backwards or turn your bike around by hand. I'll teach them next summer:clap
View attachment 1502850

Peep
View attachment 1502851
View attachment 1502852

Oh the yeast: I figured I'd just sprinkle a TSP over the food each time I feed them. They don't have huge bowls yet so it's a few times a day. Now that I've seen your reply I will adjust. Want to make sure it's the correct amount!

Neat-O! Thanks for sharing!!

Back
Top Bottom