Duck Incubation time.. (first timers)

Mal (mallard0 and Princess (Blue Swedish) Not sure.. bought them from a lady and asked for egg laying age. She did not know their exact. Their bottom halfs are getting a little bigger so maybe they will lay soon. Cleaner (pekin) is about 7 months and Prince (male Blue Swedish) is about 5 months
That's your problem..They are all too young..wait till May to hatch them. Your Drake is very young..

Opened one of the eggs to see if fertilized.. not seeing a bullseye. but seeing something whitish in the clear yolk.. Left part of the egg. @chickens really @casportpony
View attachment 1248003

I actually don't see the blastodisc in this picture. It was probably on the other side of the yolk. In an infertile egg it looks like a small white dot. When fertile it looks like a white dot with a faint white ring around it, called a bullseye.

A five month old drake can definitely fertilize the females if he's actually mating with them and doing it correctly. It might take him some time to get the form down.

I actually don't see the blastodisc in this picture. It was probably on the other side of the yolk. In an infertile egg it looks like a small white dot. When fertile it looks like a white dot with a faint white ring around it, called a bullseye.

A five month old drake can definitely fertilize the females if he's actually mating with them and doing it correctly. It might take him some time to get the form down.

Seeing this i flipped the yolk and took this picture.. i kind of see a bullseye.. what does everyone think? @casportpony @chickens really @Pyxis

IMG_4502[1].JPG

Back
Top Bottom