One of my ducks they are so muck fun

Attachments

• IMG_20190507_074446060.jpg
    IMG_20190507_074446060.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 23
I don’t have any ducks of my own but I love them to pieces. I have always liked them but taking care of them during chick days at TSC made me fall for them hard. I’m trying to work out if/how I can have ducks of my own at home.

I love their little duck butts and how soft they are. I like how they side eye you when you go to check on them...you can see they are wondering if they need to call the alarm. So smart too! I think seeing them play and splash in water is the best thing ever.

Doing a routine check on them at the store one day, I saw one laying flat on his back, legs and wings spread like he was making snow angels. I freaked out because I had never seen them lay like that but when I got close he jumped up and ran away...leaving a duck shaped silhouette in the shavings. It was hilarious.

I don’t have any ducks of my own but I love them to pieces. I have always liked them but taking care of them during chick days at TSC made me fall for them hard. I’m trying to work out if/how I can have ducks of my own at home.

I love their little duck butts and how soft they are. I like how they side eye you when you go to check on them...you can see they are wondering if they need to call the alarm. So smart too! I think seeing them play and splash in water is the best thing ever.

Doing a routine check on them at the store one day, I saw one laying flat on his back, legs and wings spread like he was making snow angels. I freaked out because I had never seen them lay like that but when I got close he jumped up and ran away...leaving a duck shaped silhouette in the shavings. It was hilarious.
Do you think you'll ever get any ducks? :)

Back
Top Bottom