Duckling in need of home!

Mksv14

Hatching
May 19, 2017
Hello, I have a 5 week old duckling who is in need of rehoming.
My little sister got her as an easter gift and my mother no longer wants to look after the duckling. She/he has been in my care now and is in need of a home. Anyone who possibly has more ducks or a pond on there property. I live in an apartment, but did not want him/her to be dumped.

I do not want to give him to a duck farm, because I don't want him to be food. I
don't want him to go to a rehabilitation center because there isn't anything wrong with him.
& I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT want to DUMP him which many have been telling me to put him in a pond or location with other ducks.

So instead I come here in search of someone who would love the new addition and treat him well.

I do have food that I can leave you with. He is also diaper training, which I had to do because of my living situation. I can leave those with you as well.

He's very sweet and will just lay on my chest.
He LOVES peas.

I just want him to have a good life.

I can post pictures to anyone who is serious!

I'm very glad you are doing the right thing and not dumping him and trying to find him a good home. Where are you located? That way we can know if we are close enough to take him and point you to the state threads where you can also post to see if anyone close to you can take him.

I'm very glad you are doing the right thing and not dumping him and trying to find him a good home. Where are you located? That way we can know if we are close enough to take him and point you to the state threads where you can also post to see if anyone close to you can take him.
I am located in Grapevine, TX so very close to the bigger cities of Dallas and Fort Worth. That would be awesome I had no idea there were state threads.

I am located in Grapevine, TX so very close to the bigger cities of Dallas and Fort Worth. That would be awesome I had no idea there were state threads.
Hi, we're in the south Fort Worth area and would love to take him. We have a pond, protected coop area on a couple of acres. My mom is retired and would love to give him a home.

Back
Top Bottom