Duckling very exhausted! What do I do?

Do you have Save-A-Chick electrolytes? Its usually suggested that you give babies some after shipment, so they will be perfect for your baby now.
Were the other ducklings picking on him or bothering him? If not, then I would put him back in with his buddies, and give him some time.
Ducks are very social animals, and hate being alone, definitely bring him back in with his siblings. Hopefully he will perk up in time, keep us updated! ☺️
Some rest and sav-a-chick or nutridrench should perk him right up!
He hatched not long ago.

Do you have Save-A-Chick electrolytes? Its usually suggested that you give babies some after shipment, so they will be perfect for your baby now.
Were the other ducklings picking on him or bothering him? If not, then I would put him back in with his buddies, and give him some time.
Ducks are very social animals, and hate being alone, definitely bring him back in with his siblings. Hopefully he will perk up in time, keep us updated! ☺️
I don’t have that stuff! But he is drinking and eating!!! Also pooping so he’s ok but he still is very exhausted and he can’t walk or stand for long but he just keeps resting! I will update! I’m just worried! But I’m glad you guys are helping! :)

Back
Top Bottom