duckling with leaking yolk??

Btw.. Mamma and pappa wanted to say thanks for all of your help too.

Well he's a bit camera shy. Lol
Beautiful, But Momma is in trouble, her and I will need to sit down and have a heart to heart talk. She needs to understand we can't do her job all the time. LOL She needs to get it together and do this so that we can quite stressing. LOL

Beautiful, But Momma is in trouble, her and I will need to sit down and have a heart to heart talk.  She needs to understand we can't do her job all the time. LOL She needs to get it together and do this so that we can quite stressing. LOL
hahaha!! I agree completely. She definitely needs a talkin to.

Sorry, I meant there's another person that had an egg just like yours that we made a safe hole on so I wanted to make sure I wasn't confusing the two eggs..  LOL

Have you candled that one that hasn't done anything?  does he have any empty spaces??

2 and 3 should be OK from here on.  

The air sac looks in tack and that's normally all i look at but when i put the light under him there us a lot of open area. I'm guessing that's not normal. Here is the view from the bottom.

OH WOW, no that is not normal, dang it. Ok well lets just sit on that one, that gooy stuff in not in a good spot to where we can even help. you see his yolk is in that section and if we start messing around down there, we may end up hitting and breaking it. Last thing we want to do is be the cause of his already problem.. So lets see if MAYBE he can internally or even externally peep, will cross our fingers on that little guy..

I'll leave him in there for now but i still didn't see any movement. I'm going to bed. Thanks for everything! And I'll keep you posted.

the other bad part about that guy is he is upside down, so even making a safe hole it's not going to help, you can see his beak is right there in all that gooy stuff. I really hate to say this but he's in the worst possible position one can be in but MAYBE maybe he's strong enough to prove me wrong.. I have seen it before where they are still able to externally peep, if he does WILL GET HIM OUT THEN...

Just got home from the camping trip and i DID miss all the action. Crackers hatched Saturday afternoon and the last one externally pipped Saturday night and made her way out sometime during the night. Tootsie is doing great, drinking, eating and pooping just like little ducks do. I'm going to clean the brooder soon and transfer the new babies in there. Thanks again for everything! !

Anything on the last one if not go ahead and open him up. See if he's still Alive. If so let me know and will help him if not honestly that would not surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom