Ducklings are plodding around like they have lead in their feet

IMG_1246.JPG

I took them outside today in an area that had more than enough room for them to roam and explore. The largest one got up to take some steps and I swear her legs started to quiver, as if they were made of rubber, and she plopped down again. I don't think that's normal considering that she'll be 2 weeks tomorrow.

Should I give her straight up Niacin pills? You would think the nutritional yeast I've been piling on should do the trick.

I took them outside today in an area that had more than enough room for them to roam and explore. The largest one got up to take some steps and I swear her legs started to quiver, as if they were made of rubber, and she plopped down again. I don't think that's normal considering that she'll be 2 weeks tomorrow.

Should I give her straight up Niacin pills? You would think the nutritional yeast I've been piling on should do the trick.
Could be a deficiency or simply weak legs from not enough exercise?..

What breed are your ducks?

Back
Top Bottom