Ducklings/ducks in rhode island/conneticut need homes

Anime2lover

Keeper of tiny dinos
Apr 17, 2019
BYC is not responsible for transactions outside the BST area of the forum. All swaps are at the swappers risk and in no way will the Staff be involved in disputes. All disputes should be handled privately as per BYC Rules. No feedback and no feedback threads are allowed in these swaps. Do not report issues with the swaps using the report button. Please resolve all issues privately with your swap partner and/or the the swap originator. BYC discourages all transactions outside the regular BST area. Non monetary swap transactions are only allowed in this forum and only in a Swap thread. You must be 18 or over to participate in any swap, trade or any other transaction on BYC. All BYC Rulesapply

Have:

4 pekin adolescent ducklings (two possibly male, the rest female)

2 khaki campbell adolescent ducklings (all female)

3 khaki campbell adult females, around 1 yr old

1 khaki campbell adult drake

10 khaki campbell ducklings of unknown gender

I'd happily take in a bunch of your females. I've got 2 juvenile drakes as is I'm afraid.
We may be close enough to meet up.
We've got plenty of juvenile females to give. Where are you?? Cant do mail delivery, so will have to drive.

Are your birds still available? I would take the entire flock (or whatever is still available).
I am in central CT.

Are your birds still available? I would take the entire flock (or whatever is still available).
I am in central CT.
Afraid not. Unless the last person backs out before the meet up. If they do, ten id have two khaki ducklings and one adolescent pekin drake. E last two ducklings re BELIEVED to be one drake and one female.

Afraid not. Unless the last person backs out before the meet up. If they do, ten id have two khaki ducklings and one adolescent pekin drake. E last two ducklings re BELIEVED to be one drake and one female.
Ok. If it doesn't work out I will still be interested for another few weeks (or until I find the birds that I want).

Back
Top Bottom