Laura4224

Hatching
Mar 15, 2021
Hello! I have four wonderful ducks for sale in Bethlehem Pennsylvania. I really just want them to go to a good home. They are all just about one year old, I have one female khaki campbell, one male khaki campbell and two female welsh harlequins. I’d be willing to sell all four together or the two welshes Together or the two khakis together. I raised them from hatchings and they haven’t been around any other ducks. I’m flexible on the price I really just want them to go somewhere that they will be happy and we’ll taken care of. Please message me if interested, pictures are below.

Attachments

• 7EB4300D-4CE3-42E8-BCAD-21813F068428.jpeg
    7EB4300D-4CE3-42E8-BCAD-21813F068428.jpeg
    963.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 459B108B-E106-41A7-A0F0-333525555B5B.jpeg
    459B108B-E106-41A7-A0F0-333525555B5B.jpeg
    460.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 9DB360AF-8F66-43F3-8663-D0EA3740721E.jpeg
    9DB360AF-8F66-43F3-8663-D0EA3740721E.jpeg
    627.6 KB · Views: 42
Hello! I have four wonderful ducks for sale in Bethlehem Pennsylvania. I really just want them to go to a good home. They are all just about one year old, I have one female khaki campbell, one male khaki campbell and two female welsh harlequins. I’d be willing to sell all four together or the two welshes Together or the two khakis together. I raised them from hatchings and they haven’t been around any other ducks. I’m flexible on the price I really just want them to go somewhere that they will be happy and we’ll taken care of. Please message me if interested, pictures are below.
Hi, I just found out about this forum. So this question may be a little too late, but do you still have any female ducks for sale? We have one female duck in need of some female friends. We have a small farmhouse, with a small pond and a fenced-in pen for our Ancona duck named Myrtle.

We live in Emmaus.

Hi, I just found out about this forum. So this question may be a little too late, but do you still have any female ducks for sale? We have one female duck in need of some female friends. We have a small farmhouse, with a small pond and a fenced-in pen for our Ancona duck named Myrtle.

We live in Emmaus.
:welcome

Hi,I’m interested on your
im interested on your ducks

I am interested in the two Welshes, but would be willing to take all 4 for a good prices. Thank you. Sarka

Back
Top Bottom