Ducks in winter. SHARE PICS AND VIDEOS!!!

Just had to share some more pics I just took (I now have more photos of my ducks than I do of my grandkids, guess because the ducks are always here!). Sunny here today and 20*F and my Khakis are loving it. Little do they know we are expecting sleet for the next day and one-half starting tonight.

Here he comes with some treats!

We are only here for the lettuce.

Now it's time for some jet ski racing!

I love it so cute...

Here's ours during the recent cold snap in the UK.

They are so pretty, we wish we had snow at least you can walk on it.
hmm.png

My geese mange to slide into the back patio..

Hope looking at the sleet and wondering when it is all going away...
We still can't drive out completely iced in, hopefully today we'll get some melt down and then tonight their calling for more.
barnie.gif
Wow! thankfully we avoided the sleet this year and the worst we had was slush. There wasnt enough cold for the slush to freeze before it was eliminated by new goverment toys to melt and get rid of the ice :D Hope seems to be contemplating his next move XD

Just had to share some more pics I just took (I now have more photos of my ducks than I do of my grandkids, guess because the ducks are always here!). Sunny here today and 20*F and my Khakis are loving it. Little do they know we are expecting sleet for the next day and one-half starting tonight.

Here he comes with some treats!

We are only here for the lettuce.

Now it's time for some jet ski racing!

HAHA this made me laugh. They are lovely. Beautiful pond.. beats my no pond haha but luckily mine dont like water much and are fine with a weekly swim or sometimes twice a week in the local pond and there usually dont after a maximum of 15 mins. One day... one day donald and daffy will learn to be ducks but for now they seem to be happy being feathered humans

Here's my white muscovy on top of our old farmhouse

Here she is with our Pekin. Unfortunately we are having to trade our Pekin for another Muscovy. I got him before I knew she was a Muscovy.

I brought her in today cause she slept under a chicken and was pooped all over. She rather enjoyed the tub!

Awwh shes beautiful. my ducks really dont like water and especially not the bath. if i put them in choas breaks out and dirty water is splashed EVERYWHERE!!

The last of the snow is finally gone and weirdly today its very sunny. Donald and Daffy are loving the sun and spent about an hour sunbathing haha. Keep sharing pics guys and all pics are welcome even if there not winter ones. I just enjoy seeing other peoples setup for they boys and girls :D

Back
Top Bottom