Ducks in winter. SHARE PICS AND VIDEOS!!!

Marwan

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 2, 2012
Decided to dedicate this thread to this winter which has not only brought snow but surely many adorable pictures and videos. FEEL FREE TO POST ANY PICS AND VIDEOS AND HELP SHARE THIS WINTER!!

Ill start it off with my boys Donald and Daffys video DONALD AND DAFFY IN WINTER WONDERLAND

This is the best pic i could get today of Opie and Joy, we had about 2" of sleet and they were not happy campers. He is saying "you gotta be crazy I am not coming out from under here where there is nice warm hay and stand in that cold white stuff so you can take my pic"
tongue.png

Haha. They are beautiful! yeah his facial expression has a 'now way im going out there' all over it. XD guess some enjoy it and some are like im all good inside
lol.png

This is the best pic i could get today of Opie and Joy, we had about 2" of sleet and they were not happy campers. He is saying "you gotta be crazy I am not coming out from under here where there is nice warm hay and stand in that cold white stuff so you can take my pic"
tongue.png

Don't you just adore they way they "speak" to us and give us quite captionable photo ops! Here is one I took the other day during the thaw before the deep freeze. I tried to get them foraging in the spring run but they came running toward me seeming to say, "Where is our lettuce!"

Don't you just adore they way they "speak" to us and give us quite captionable photo ops! Here is one I took the other day during the thaw before the deep freeze. I tried to get them foraging in the spring run but they came running toward me seeming to say, "Where is our lettuce!"

WOW!
woot.gif
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HOME THEY HAVE AND AREA TO PLAY IN. if only i lived somewhere which wasn't a flat in a grey old estate in the middle of london...

WOW!
woot.gif
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HOME THEY HAVE AND AREA TO PLAY IN. if only i lived somewhere which wasn't a flat in a grey old estate in the middle of london...

Thank you. I feel blessed to have the property I do but we all love our ducks and that is a main ingredient to their health and well being and I can see you love yours.

Thank you. I feel blessed to have the property I do but we all love our ducks and that is a main ingredient to their health and well being and I can see you love yours.
Oh yes i adore them more than anything :D

Last edited:
We haven't had much snow this year. Lots and lots of rain though- ducks don't seem to mind, but I can tell the geese are sick of it.

Beautiful silver appleyards!! i really want some but will need at least a garden to get any more duckies :D wonderful pictures! and supprisingly mine HATE rain haha

So cute
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom