Due April 11th, anyone with me??? I hear peeping!

humidity help? should be on day one of lockdown.

stupid LG is low on humidity and somebody bad (oops that's me) put too many eggs in to be able to hatch in the suro.
I have water in the reservoirs, wet paper towels in the corners and a damp unused baby sock stuffed under the screen. humidity still reading 65 when it should be 80 with my wacked low reading hygrometer.

planning to go to the store in the am to buy sponges. any other suggestions?

Monicas, I had the same thing happen to me last time with my LG.
I What I did this time is put a small shallow cup in, then put just a bit of a washcloth in the cup and spread the rest of the washcloth out on the mesh to get more surface area. The water wicks into the washcloth from the cup. I positioned my cup right under the back vent hole so I could use a funnel to add water as needed. So far so good.
To help keep the humidity up last time, I didn't open both vents, just one.
HTH

Last edited:
ATTENTION ALL HATCHERS!

BACK AWAY FROM THE INCUBATORS. (Bec? Don't make me drive 13 hours again!) (unless you have crab cakes........ )

DO NOT MESS WITH KNOBS, DIALS OR OPEN THE INCUBATOR AFTER DAY 18.

lol.png
Thanks I needed that!​

Good Morning Everyone
big_smile.png
I would like to introduce for the first time in public, Peepers!!! Born at 3:04 AM (yes I know that because I was there cheering her on!) I have 8 more pips this morning so I will have to wait until this afternoon to see who decides to zip today. Once Peepers zipped (all of 15 minutes) she was up and out and trampling the other eggs before settling down at about 4:30 for a good nap.

Well, here she is!!
524_sdc12263.jpg

524_sdc12264.jpg

How's everyone else doing this morning??

Back
Top Bottom