Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

Which breeds do you keep?
I've kept all of the popular homestead breeds.
  • Gold laced wyandotte
  • Silver laced wyandotte
  • Rhode island reds
  • Speckled Sussex ❤️😍🤩
  • White rocks
  • Barred rocks
  • Cornish
  • Leghorn
  • Polish
  • California White
  • Cuckoo Maran
  • Welsummer
  • Jersey giant
  • Buff Orpington
  • Mixes
I listed them by color and only the ones that made it to adulthood. I feel like I'm missing some. I did the meat cross, but that's not technically a breed.
My current flock is just white rocks, California White, and speckled Sussex. I have silkies but they aren't even laying eggs. And of course I have dozens of feral chickens

Last edited:
I've kept all of the popular homestead breeds.
  • Gold laced wyandotte
  • Silver laced wyandotte
  • Rhode island reds
  • Speckled Sussex ❤️😍🤩
  • White rocks
  • Barred rocks
  • Cornish
  • Leghorn
  • Polish
  • California White
  • Cuckoo Maran
  • Welsummer
  • Jersey giant
  • Buff Orpington
  • Mixes
I listed them by color and only the ones that made it to adulthood. I feel like I'm missing some. I did the meat cross, but that's not technically a breed.
My current flock is just white rocks, California White, and speckled Sussex. I have silkies bit they aren't even laying eggs. And of course I have dozens of feral chickens
That's a pretty good selection......
Buff Orpington
....But you let me down.

What about you though? What breeds have you raised? And didn't you have a BO too🧐
I did have a BO rooster yep. I felt sorry for him so I adopted him. A fox got him about 3 days later:hmm (not really my fault).
I've had all sorts. Most of the stuff I hatch gets sold before they reach a laying age.
I've had marans, brahmas, Legbars, black rocks, Rhode Island red and lots more but I can't think right now.

Back
Top Bottom