Ear lobes turning white

Connoisseurchick

Chirping
5 Years
Jun 21, 2018
Hi I got two cinnamon queens from a farmer and I really didn't examine them closely to remember if one of them had ear lobes that were white
The other one doesn't so does anyone have experience with this?I do not have an extreme mite problem that get treated with spray and DE
We live in Georgia so we have rain every other day.I'm waiting for the rain to pass to put down new hay shavings or pine straw otherwise I try to keep it dry
She's the only one.It was hard for me to get a picture of her to see the back side of her earlobes.But maybe you can see it
No other symptoms. I did give her a fluconazol

Attachments

• 20240307_174418.jpg
    20240307_174418.jpg
    619.2 KB · Views: 14
Is she acting normally? How long have you had her? Hard to see from this picture, but she may just be older and 'turning gray'?

ps, hay shavings and pine straw. I'm sorry, but I got a chuckle out of that.

Hi I got two cinnamon queens from a farmer and I really didn't examine them closely to remember if one of them had ear lobes that were white
The other one doesn't so does anyone have experience with this?I do not have an extreme mite problem that get treated with spray and DE
We live in Georgia so we have rain every other day.I'm waiting for the rain to pass to put down new hay shavings or pine straw otherwise I try to keep it dry
She's the only one.It was hard for me to get a picture of her to see the back side of her earlobes.But maybe you can see it
No other symptoms. I did give her a fluconazol
White earlobes are no concern. It's probably just her earlobe color, or it's a sign she's running low on the pigment for egg yolk color.

Back
Top Bottom