Eastern Washington

I really don't want to sell it, I would prefer to use it in something that I can look back and say "I built this from wood from this property."

That is a perfectly reasonable desire!

In other news, Ruby and Martha are growing so quickly and now look like actual mini-hens. Their little booty down has developed and Martha is starting to get some black sideburns growing in. I really hope she gets a big puffy beard too, cross fingers! They're not very cuddly anymore, but they're like frick and frack when I free range them in the back yard. They never want to be more than 3 feet from each other and if they are they immediately start giving a distress cry. Oh goodie, I raised co-dependent chickens!

Hey All, I just found the Eastern WA thread.. I am just North of Spokane and am 2 years into my very addictive chicken adventure. I have a mixed flock right now as I am in it as a hobby and for the eggs. I am always looking for new chickens to add to my little flock. I am also looking for a used automatic incubator, hoping for a good one, that some chicken addict like me wanted to upgrade. :)

Hello Eastern Washington, I was just told about the EWG here on BYC. I'm in Idaho little of CDA. Looking to pick up a few more chickens to add to the my flock we just started. Also to let folks know we have a person down in Hayden that has two nice young ameraucans rooster that they need to find a good home for.Thanks and I will be hanging out from time to time. Lynn

Hello from Nine Mile Falls! I grew up and Idaho girl, near Sandpoint! Always good to make nearby chicken friends. :)

Hello Eastern Washington, I was just told about the EWG here on BYC. I'm in Idaho little of CDA. Looking to pick up a few more chickens to add to the my flock we just started. Also to let folks know we have a person down in Hayden that has two nice young ameraucans rooster that they need to find a good home for.Thanks and I will be hanging out from time to time. Lynn

What color ameraucanas? From who's line?

Back
Top Bottom