Eastern Washington

Thanks for the reply. We found a lady locally who has a couple of hundred chickens, she lives in a county pocket. My plan is to finish up the coop today and the wife is going to pick up the chickens this weekend, they hatched in March. We are using Wisteria to cover the coupe and run so it will help insulate against noise and cover the view from any nosy neighbors. Our great chicken adventure begins!

My list:

Sebastopol ganders
LIGHT SUSSEX ROOSTER
Golden Laced Cochin Cockerel
Black Sumatra Laying hen
Bantam Mottled Houdan Rooster
Rare Spangled Russian Orloff Cockerel
Super rare Crevecoeur Cockerel
Lilac Muscovy drake-ling

I want:
Muscovy ducks (perfer solid but I'd take a pied female)
female sebastopols
call ducks
rabbit hutches
wire cages

Quote:
We were neighbors in the past and are neighbors again. We lived in Shelton, but moved over to Chelan a couple years ago. We love it over here and don't ever look back! Glad you feel the same way.

Quote:
I wouldn't want to swap, but I go to Portland frequently and would love to meet some fellow BYC-ers on the way!

I am headed to Portland next week, so if any of you seemy car , stop me or come introduce yourself and I will give you a bumpersticker!

I wouldn't take in anything, but I would have stuff to sell.

It's too bad nearly as much poultry stuff seems to occur on our, less densely populated, side of the state.

I have been semi lurking on the Washingtonians thread and now I am going to be a semi lurker here.

I did ask a question on Washingtonians thread and was referred to this thread. So I would like to ask my question here.

We are still planning on moving to North Central, North Eastern Washington this spring. The properties we are looking at are around the town of Ford, North of Colville and most of the properties are between the Colville Indian Reservation and Canada.

What type of weather can we expect at the end of April beginning of May?

Thanks Michael

Back
Top Bottom