gotta say the gasping/ swallowing is a little worrying when accompanying the yellow liquid :(
it looked a bit too bad to leave, and i think it burst the yolk, im currently helping it drain, i think i caught it just before it drowned. hearing peeps after helping drain tons of fluid. baby did a good job swallowing most of it and its peeping furiously! glad i followed my gut when i saw bubbles JUST HOPE SHE DOESNT DRY OUT NOW :fl 😭

How is she doing. Sounds like you did the right thing.
shes just resting moving sometimes and peeping.

i dont know if she will have enough energy to get out though because she lost a lost of yolk/ yellow liquid but she did drink some of it so maybe

probably going to stay up waiting for it to hatch

shes just resting moving sometimes and peeping.

i dont know if she will have enough energy to get out though because she lost a lost of yolk/ yellow liquid but she did drink some of it so maybe

probably going to stay up waiting for it to hatch
looks like the yolk is drying up onto the chick

What does she look like? Is she still in the egg? Is she still zipping? I’m guessing you have sticky chick.
i think she was just trying to make her pip bigger before and hasnt started zipping, she looks wet and has small dried yolk bits on her, shes still pipping and moving but not ready to hatch i think

i think she was just trying to make her pip bigger before and hasnt started zipping, she looks wet and has small dried yolk bits on her, shes still pipping and moving but not ready to hatch i think
not sure if i should take her out and clean her up a bit?

also i think it is like stick chick but all the fluid was yellow and is acting like yolk rather than albumen

Back
Top Bottom