Egg question

You mean hatching an egg after it has been opened? I've heard that people have done that but have never tried anything like that myself. I don't trust a lot of what I see on U-tube either. My guess is that if someone had the right knowledge and equipment they could hatch an egg like that.

But there will be some details that you would need to know, it will not be a standard incubation. How do you turn that egg? What is he doing with that hypodermic? Is he adding liquid? Then what liquid and how much? The chick would not have to pip and zip but how do you manage that phase?

You mean hatching an egg after it has been opened? I've heard that people have done that but have never tried anything like that myself. I don't trust a lot of what I see on U-tube either. My guess is that if someone had the right knowledge and equipment they could hatch an egg like that.

But there will be some details that you would need to know, it will not be a standard incubation. How do you turn that egg? What is he doing with that hypodermic? Is he adding liquid? Then what liquid and how much? The chick would not have to pip and zip but how do you manage that phase?
Thank you so much for your patience and indulging my question.

Back
Top Bottom