EGGS ARE HERE! Prepare yourself for the next 21 days *DAY 21 PICS*

They say patience is a virtue, unfortunately it's not one of mine..lol.

I candled a few last night (day 6) to see if I had any starts. Much less than I wanted to see but it's very early.

I will have to restrain myself and that is always the hardest part!!!!!!

Good luck and keep us updated !!

Julie
jumpy.gif

For those just starting out, it's SOOO cool to see them moving inside their eggs.

I wish I had a web cam, that was so neat watching Arlee's chick's hatch. I found myself glued to the computer whenever I could get on. This should be fun to watch them up close and personal
big_smile.png

That's not fair, I need chicks this weekend too.
sad.png
Oh well, I bet mine are bigger
big_smile.png
Good luck on your hatch, I hope it all goes well. Next week, I'll be looking something like this
barnie.gif
But hopefully more like this
wee.gif

LOL! Today is day 7 for most of my eggs (got a few that are on day 1).. and I don't get to candle today because I did it yesterday.. LOL! The hardest part about this (up until they start to hatch anyway) is NOT candling them! ARG! 5 good ones in my batch for sure, rest too dark to tell at this point, so I'll HAVE to check again on day 14.

Good for you being brave with the clears! I hate that anxiety when you are pretty sure nothing is developing.. but still.. and you make that first crack in the big end and HOPE AND PRAY that you are right..

Good luck with your hatch! I'll be following!!

Meghan

Hey Queen of the Liliputians, we are exactly the same. We are on day 7(8) and we set some more today, so ours should be hatching at exactly the same time. What did you see when you candled yesterday??? Just wanted to make sure we were seeing the same thing. Thanks.

Ok, it's day 17.5
big_smile.png
I candled tonight because I needed it to be dark in the room. I have to move them to hatch mode tomorrow morning.

All 18 of the eggs I have left, seem to be developing just fine. Bottoms of all the eggs are big black blobs. I think I saw movement in one, but I didn't want to be too rough with any of them, so I left most in the turner to candle.

It's kinda hard to get a good picture of what's going on with them still in the turner. So should be going into IBW here really soon.
fl.gif
Keep your fingers crossed, and pray that most are girls. I need girls
smile.png

Its the morning of MLK day, the snow is falling on BluBelle Farm just 12 miles from Lone's place and I am waiting to hear some news......

I hope all the babies are girls for you mate!

Gary and Jen

Back
Top Bottom