Eggs hatching at home.....

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, May 11, 2010.

1. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    AND I'M STUCK HERE AT WORK! [​IMG] And worse yet, hubby is sleeping so I can't even call him to go check to see IF they are doing ok and actually pipping. They are due tomorrow morning but expecting many pips tonight. I'm nuts I tell you! NUTS! I can't take it! [​IMG]

So I was talking to hubby about what we can do about this problem in the future and he says he's going to add a video camera in the hatcher [​IMG] Oh how I wish I had it tonight! Wish me luck! [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I feel your pain. Ken and I both work full time. It is usually 6 pm by the time the outside animals fed before I can even get in the house. The flip side to that is I came home to 7 babies the other night.

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Congrats on your new babies! I know...it takes forever to feed everyone when I get home on the weekends too. I get home at 3:30 and don't get into the house until close to 5pm. Then everyone is asking me where dinner is! On Mon and Tue I work night shift to midnight and I still check on everyone to be sure they all have water so it's a long night.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by