Emerald Pied Spaldings

Quote:
So the birds i posted photos of are not Emeralds?NO THEY ARE NOT, WHAT % ARE THE HENS PARENTS

What is a offspring of a 7/8 green male bred with 3/4 green hen? or with a 1/2 green hen?WOW only way to get a emerald(3/4) from a 1/2 is to mate it to a pure green

Do a search on Emeralds peafowl you will find they are at least 3/4 green blood

How would anyone search for that term? according to you it is not used, percentages is used.Old term would still be there on a search, plus didn't say everyone stop using it. In your case you use it incorrect

If I get more for my birds, it's because they are beautiful.​

I'm on the road headed to pick up some birds in mn so my typing may not be the best.

My male the father is 7/8 green.

My hen is out of the male I posted a photo of on page 2. He is at a minimum of 3/4; previous owner says7/8. But go with 3/4.

Her mother could be one of two hens that were in the pen. First is an awesome 7/8 hen. Secon is a 5/8 that is most likely the mother.

Quote:
Deerman let me know the percentage of the offspring in the orginal photo, since I'm doing it incorrect as you stated.

I thought with the father being 87.5 % on a hen that is 62.5 % the offspring would be 75%. But let me know what the true pecentage is and how you get that figure.

Quote:
It's a photo of a peacock displaying, I thought the pictures were cool.

I like my birds wheather you approve of them or not, and will not let you BULLY me into not posting photos cause YOU don't like them!

piedesmale.jpg

piedespr.jpg

1estrio.jpg

Beautiful pea's.
That peacock in the last photo reminds me of a calico cat with all them colors and patterns very beautiful indeed.

Sure wish i could have some here to free range but i have read that green birds are to flighty and will leave
sad.png
but i really have enough now
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom