emergency police taking rooster

zakialyan

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 23, 2013
The cops have come to my house a said withen these two days I have to allow my polish rooster not to crow or make any noise at night or elese they will take it.....any soultions or equipment I can buy to prevent him to crow?please

If you are in a zone that allows roos and chicken's what's the big deal. Its no worst than a dog barking at night. Neighbors can be so annoying.
I would revenge that neighborhood, by a loud goose.
Just take him in the house at night people does raise them inside. release him during the day. It might be fun.

Any other ideas....like equipment or shoupd I put him in a cage without his chickens

Is your Rooster in violation of an animal ordinance or a Noise ordinance, loud noises made between certain hours is a violation. Some towns/cities say if the sound is audible within so many feet it is too loud. (I used to hate ice cream trucks in town)

The hood is like what falconers use on the birds to calm them, you can put a sock that blocks out light to make them quiet while they are supposed to be roosting.

The collar you can make too, do a search here in the forums one I remember reading the Roo didn't crow.

Good luck sorry this happened.

Last edited:
Now if you go to Mypetchicken.com they sell rooster collars to prevent crowing. I think I'm going to invest in one because my other neighbor had a rooster and they already called the code enforcement on him after he's had Roos for 15 to 20 years in the neighborhood. **** neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom