EMU EGG Whistling and making noise in the egg

emu6200

Chirping
Apr 13, 2019
Hi

I have an amu egg and it is at day 50 which is when it's supposed to hatch. The emu just peeped at me and right now it is making a weird noise inside the egg. It kind of sounds like when someone blows bubbles under water. What should I do? Should I make a safety hole? It was peeping every few hours since the moring of today but it stopped peeping and isnt making any other noises or moving. Is this normal? Is it getting ready to hatch?

Thank You!

Last edited:
Hi

I have an amu egg and it is at day 50 which is when it's supposed to hatch. The emu just peeped at me and right now it is making a weird noise inside the egg. It kind of sounds like when someone blows bubbles under water. What should I do? Should I make a safety hole?

Thank You!
Wow! That’s so exciting! Unfortunately, I have no idea what to do with emu assists... I hope that your baby hatches healthy and soon!

Hi

I have an amu egg and it is at day 50 which is when it's supposed to hatch. The emu just peeped at me and right now it is making a weird noise inside the egg. It kind of sounds like when someone blows bubbles under water. What should I do? Should I make a safety hole? After it was peeping, it didnt make other sounds and it is not moving as much. Is this normal? Is it getting ready to hatch?

Thank You!

Hi

I have an amu egg and it is at day 50 which is when it's supposed to hatch. The emu just peeped at me and right now it is making a weird noise inside the egg. It kind of sounds like when someone blows bubbles under water. What should I do? Should I make a safety hole? It was peeping every few hours since the moring of today but it stopped peeping and isnt making any other noises or moving. Is this normal? Is it getting ready to hatch?

Thank You!

I watched a video in youtube, the guy whistle to an emu egg as many as he got a chance. At the end, he made a very small hole with small diameter of a drill bit, and the shell is not easy to drill. I guessed he thougt that the oxygen inside the shell soon empty, so he drilled the shell to bring O2.
Finally, the baby piping and he helped carefully cracking the shell.

Back
Top Bottom