English Shepherd as Poultry Guardian

Pics
Obvious swelling remains. Stays on front porch looking into distance. She interacted with pups late yesterday. Not real interested in food.

I am more worried about human health since a student just forward saying been in contact with someone found testing positive for virus, yet kept coming to work exposing all of us for nearly a week. The disease is going to have a party in my part of the country because too much stupid.

Have been thinking about Honey, too, and hope she recovers. And of course I definitely hope you are going to be all right! Believe I read over the weekend that a handful of Brooklyn teachers tested positive for CV19, reported it, but the Dept. of Education, Mayor, and school chancellor refused to report this to the Dept of Health becuase they didn't want to close the schools. Just outrageous. Lots of people unnecessarily put at risk. Sorry to hear you are one of them. :(

Ben is lounging in woods after keeping a raccoon treed all night long. Coon was about 200 yards away from poultry area, but since pups back at barn all good.

Pups and kids handling the social distancing well. Prospects of playing with other kids this spring and summer very low, but we have so good acreage to play in.
IMG_2020-03-26_18-14-11.jpeg
IMG_2020-03-26_18-14-20.jpeg

She is largely back in action, but clearly sore. Eating enough to keep weight on. She will be spade soon as I can find a vet to do it. We got what was needed from her in the two pups we are keeping.

She is largely back in action, but clearly sore. Eating enough to keep weight on. She will be spade soon as I can find a vet to do it. We got what was needed from her in the two pups we are keeping.
Was she 'lookin' for love' when she got hit by the car?

Back
Top Bottom