Error 524

I’m not trying to be difficult..because this time I do understand...but I don’t have a home phone...:). Just a cell...I do have water though...I’m sorry..I really do understand, I’m just being a pain now..:lol:
Don't worry! I invented sarcasm! ;)
And we don't have a home-phone too, just two cell-phones. But, if you can have a wire-based home-phone you also have an alternative to your TV-cable-based Internet available.
I just continue to say that, because i experienced how much ComCost sucks!!! Back in Houston we were promised 6 MegaBit and usually had just 1.5 - enough to surf and mail, but i need to do video-conferences and it was a mess with the TV-cable-based Internet it was hell on earth!

Last time I tried to get internet my TV said it was going to take 2 days to download a movie. That day I told them to disconnect the internet because it had no use to us.

I use my hotspot to get internet on the TV now and stream movies. I love my cell phone!
Is that not terribly expensive? Companies like Verizon Useless charge you an arm and a leg if you exceed your plan's limit (afaik).

Is that not terribly expensive? Companies like Verizon Useless charge you an arm and a leg if you exceed your plan's limit (afaik).
We pay $250 a month for 3 phones and a tablet. All have unlimited data and free apple music. Hotspot is free under the unlimited plan We have Verizon Wireless and I love them. I've had them for 15 years.

Just got this error 524, followed by an error 525, which I did not get a screenshot of.
Screenshot_2019-12-26-08-31-55.png

And this. See the random pictures?
Screenshot_2019-12-26-08-32-39.png

Last edited:
I get these from time to time on another board but not here. It is usually the server. Clean your cache and history and see if this helps. If this doesn't help try the next solution. If something isn't working this always works. Restart you computer. This is what I tell all the gals on the other board and they cannot believe something as simple as this fixes their problem. :)

Back
Top Bottom