Error 524

I’m having the same problem too now...my computer...which is actually brand new iPad last week..froze only on this website for two hrs this afternoon, and again around 5....must be a real issue?

Sorry to hear that. When you say "froze", can you be more specific? We have hundreds of visitors every day using iPad's, and aren't getting flooded with issues, so it seems to be a very isolated incident.

It could be specific pages, ads on a page, browser, internet connection, or any myriad of other things... which makes it very hard to duplicate and isolate / fix.

I’m having the same problem too now...my computer...which is actually brand new iPad last week..froze only on this website for two hrs this afternoon, and again around 5....must be a real issue?
Let me guess: Your internet provider is Frontier, or one of its subsidiaries?
They had several outages on their DNS-system last week, causing client devices to "freeze". I'm using Google's "free" DNS-servers (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) instead because Frontier has those issues frequently.

Let me guess: Your internet provider is Frontier, or one of its subsidiaries?
They had several outages on their DNS-system last week, causing client devices to "freeze". I'm using Google's "free" DNS-servers (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) instead because Frontier has those issues frequently.
No, mine is xfinity...the absolute only one in this entire area...no matter what it says on TV...plus cell service...many areas stink here...we area in the midst of no where...one stop light in town and everyone complains it takes too long! Lol

You should see my mom trying to work their voice remote control... My ribs hurt after seeing her work it :lau
You should see me after cutting a miter! Counting all my fingers, verifying that i didn't broke the saw,… and in the end my miter is not 90°. :mad:
But computers, yes, i make computers work. - Ducks, sometimes…

Back
Top Bottom