(ex)-boyfriend problems, advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then put the brain away and go for a walk. Decide that you won't spend one minute thinking about this for at least a week. Let everything settle in your mind and it will be much easier to understand. Right now everything is just kind of swirling around in your head and it's going to make you nuts. Let it go, and rejoin the world. You can always come back to it later.

Yeah, you're right.

Why am I so stupid. :/

I've managed to go almost a few days without crying over him. I see one...ONE...freaking picture of him that he got tagged in on Facebook. And I feel my heart just drop and I start crying. I just haven't seen him in what feels like forever. And he's just so cute, and I just miss him so freaking much.
hit.gif
I miss his eyes. I miss his face. I miss his voice. I just miss everything. And now here I am, crying over one freaking picture. What is wrong with me.

Aw.
hugs.gif
Never know where the booby traps are gonna be, do you?

It's OK. Sometimes you can't help crying. But with time, those "sometimes" come less often. And I can't say for you, but I get tired of crying after a while; all it gets me is puffy eyes and a headache.

Hope letting it out has helped you feel a bit better now.
hugs.gif

It's alright, I'll be fine. :/ Thanks everyone.
It just catches me off-guard sometimes, even little things like seeing his picture on Facebook. It's just this sudden burning feeling in my heart that makes it feel like it shrinks up, and something inside of me just breaks all over again and makes me feel like I want to cry. I can't explain it, it just happens. And then eventually it just goes away. Weird. :/

Its always good to have a cry out! Every knock is a boost really. Give yourself some time. There is nothing weird about how you feel. Good luck honey! You are so young and have so much to accomplish yet!
hugs.gif

girl you need to get a grip...and stop feeling sorry for yourself.....your boy is not coming back...he has moved on, and so should you.....what you can do, is learn from this...maybe change the person you were, that drove that guy away so it doesnt happen a second time....i know your heart is broken, and you think you just cant live.....but the turth is, you will live, and you will go on...and you will be a stronger person, or you will remain that clingy, needy girl no one wants to be with...the choice is yours....you are so young and have so much life ahead of you...go out and find it, look around you....see all you can see, and be all you can be...you have a life time to be with a man....but the time is not now.....get out of school and go to college....make something of your self....see the world....and remember, what you do, does not define you...what defines you, is how well you rise after you fall.....good luck......and stop crying!...there are far worse things to cry about....be thankful you have your health....i have a friend dying of cancer....and even HE is trying not to cry!

girl you need to get a grip...and stop feeling sorry for yourself.....your boy is not coming back...he has moved on, and so should you.....what you can do, is learn from this...maybe change the person you were, that drove that guy away so it doesnt happen a second time....i know your heart is broken, and you think you just cant live.....but the turth is, you will live, and you will go on...and you will be a stronger person, or you will remain that clingy, needy girl no one wants to be with...the choice is yours....you are so young and have so much life ahead of you...go out and find it, look around you....see all you can see, and be all you can be...you have a life time to be with a man....but the time is not now.....get out of school and go to college....make something of your self....see the world....and remember, what you do, does not define you...what defines you, is how well you rise after you fall.....good luck......and stop crying!...there are far worse things to cry about....be thankful you have your health....i have a friend dying of cancer....and even HE is trying not to cry!

wow, that makes me feel sooooooooooooo much better.

...not.

Listen, I understand where you're coming from. I know I need to "get a grip". I know that he has "moved on", and I know that "I should too". I also know that I can learn from this. Did you not read all the posts from me explaining that I AM going to learn from this and try to be a better, less clingy person? As I said from my first post, in case you didn't even bother to read that either, please read through other posts before just jumping in and giving advice that isn't based on recent updates. But I do thank you for your advice, I really do. It's appreciated. And I'm sorry for your friend dying of cancer. Believe it or not, that's not my fault and making me feel guilty is NOT exactly the best way to give me advice. Yes, I understand that this is NOT the end of the world. Did I say that at any point in this thread? No. I didn't. I'm reacting to a break-up of a long-term relationship. Heaven forbid I might be at least a little sad. I understand that things could be a lot worse. Just because I'm upset over a break-up does NOT mean I don't appreciate what I do have, because I do.
Also, I don't know who told you otherwise, but there is NOTHING wrong with crying. I will cry all I want if I so choose and if it helps cope with something. If you have a different opinion on the idea of crying, that's perfectly fine. Unfortunately, not everyone sees crying as a terrible thing to do, including me.

Thank you, carry on.

Last edited:
thats life sweety......i wish thats all i had to worry about.....your attitude might be part of your problem....i think you are looking for everyone to just feel sorry for you.....
we have all had or heart broken a time or two.....you will have many loves in your life....this wont be your last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom