Expectant parent club! Where the pregnant people hang out.

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
Had some time to kill this morning (rare these days!) and thought I'd read over this thread a little, so I'm just now seeing your news... CONGRATS!! I hope you have a wonderful, easy pregnancy... and I'm very happy I will NOT be joining you this time.
lol.png

lau.gif

Quote:
Had some time to kill this morning (rare these days!) and thought I'd read over this thread a little, so I'm just now seeing your news... CONGRATS!! I hope you have a wonderful, easy pregnancy... and I'm very happy I will NOT be joining you this time.
lol.png

lau.gif

thumbsup.gif

I do not want to be a new mommy, I'm over halfway to 45 now, but I'm still excited for all you young mommies.
smile.png

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
lau.gif

thumbsup.gif

I do not want to be a new mommy, I'm over halfway to 45 now, but I'm still excited for all you young mommies.
smile.png

Half way to 45? That's like 22.5.
lol.png
I've got you waaaaay beat.
wink.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

smile.png

lol.png
wink.png

Sheesh! Me too!

Well, my appointment on Wednesday was cancelled. My midwife was delivering a baby. So next Friday is my appointment. Good news -- I passed my glucose test. I hadn't heard anything so I knew I did, but still asked the receptionist when she called to cancel/reschedule my appointment. So now I'll have went through two holiday feasts before my next appointment. Eeeeekkkk! I hope I behave myself tomorrow!
gig.gif

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

smile.png

lol.png
wink.png

lol.png
Ooops, I mean over halfway through the YEAR to my 45th. May 9 will be here before I know it... and now I'm really too old to be birthin' any more babies, or running around after any more toddlers... bring on the grandkids so I can send them back when I'm tired of 'em!!!!!
gig.gif

wee.gif
I am 15 weeks, and STILL not feeling good!
th.gif
I am getting every cold and virus that is going around, and am still exhausted all of the time. I am more sure than ever that this is a girl-my boys were easy pregnancies!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom