Expectant parent club! Where the pregnant people hang out.

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Quote:
I sure hope not!!
fl.gif

x2!!!
fl.gif

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Quote:
That grin is precious, I could snatch her right out of that picture
love.gif

Lylah is smiley now, but I can't wait for the months to come when she really gets into that smiley stage!

It won't be long now, I promise!
Oh my gosh... Last night I was playing with her and she got tickled and started laughing and coudn't stop!!! I laughed sooo hard I almost pee'd my pants. She's never done that before and it made my day..​

*squeal*
celebrate.gif
I can't wait!

Quote:
I work in the same field- for some reason seeing carrots in stool sent me running everytime. Seems like everyone feeds their dogs carrots these days...

Quote:
I work in the same field- for some reason seeing carrots in stool sent me running everytime. Seems like everyone feeds their dogs carrots these days...

lau.gif
There wasn't even a bad smell or anything, just hit me out of nowhere, I wasn't even that nauseous to begin with. I'm thinking it was because I hadn't eaten anything for breakfast and only had tea on my stomach. I took some Zofran (miracle drug that it is) and ate some crackers. So far no more
sickbyc.gif

Oh, and I'm always telling people to feed cooked carrots and green beans in place of treats b/c so many dogs are FAT.
gig.gif

Quote:

lau.gif
There wasn't even a bad smell or anything, just hit me out of nowhere, I wasn't even that nauseous to begin with. I'm thinking it was because I hadn't eaten anything for breakfast and only had tea on my stomach. I took some Zofran (miracle drug that it is) and ate some crackers. So far no more
sickbyc.gif

Oh, and I'm always telling people to feed cooked carrots and green beans in place of treats b/c so many dogs are FAT.
gig.gif

Eat woman! EAT! I had to have a CRI of snacks early on. Now I do it because I can
big_smile.png

Quote:
lau.gif
sickbyc.gif

gig.gif

Eat woman! EAT! I had to have a CRI of snacks early on. Now I do it because I can
big_smile.png

lau.gif
I usually eat a granola bar with my coffee/tea in the morning, but I'm out, so I skipped breakfast. I've now eaten crackers, Cheez-Itz with cream cheese, and some french toast (frozen meal). Still feeling a little queasy, but holding it down for now.

Quote:
Not too much longer!
big_smile.png

I haven't read back too far on this thread, but has anyone mentioned names of the soon to be here loves!?

If anybody has, I've missed it. I'd love to hear what others have picked out!

We know we are going with Alden for a first name for our little guy. It means old, wise friend -- love the meaning! So we are thinking Alden Daniel Keith for his whole name, but are a little undecided on the Daniel part (might end up being something else). Keith is hubby's middle name and he really wanted it.

Had my appointment today with the midwife. I could not believe it, but I've actually lost a pound over the past 3 weeks. Going through Christmas and New Years, I was sure that I'd gain. Pie and cookies were my downfall and I enjoyed every bite!
gig.gif
I knew I passed my glucose test, but I did not know my number -- it was 80. So that was excellent to hear! Baby Alden is head down, which I figured since the hiccups were coming from down there now. Plus, I fear that I may spontaneously pee while walking around -- there is always pressure on my bladder with his head sitting upon it. So it was an excellent appointment!

babymakes6 - I love the name Alison Kathleen!

Quote:
x2!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Isn't that funny!? Had the same experience with Lylah! Poor girl had hiccups all the time! ...and unfortunately, still gets them all the time now that she is out in the world with us! Feel bad for her, but they are so dang cute!
smile.png

I like the name Alden too!
big_smile.png
What is his middle name!? I was rooting for a boy on our end, but his middle name would have been Luther
lol.png
It's DH middle name, but everytime I think about it, I hear it in some low voice with a funny accent.. that's probably why I ended up with a little girl, haha!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom