Expectant parent club! Where the pregnant people hang out.

I'm 23 weeks today. and it feels like no-one, including the baby's father, wants to know how I'm doing. So you guys can hear it.

If I go into labour, the baby has a 25% chance of survival from this stage of pregnancy.

so that's good.
hugs.gif
and congrats on the 23 week mark!!!

thanks. turns out that my fiance does want to know, he just doesn't show it :-s or so he says.

I haven't checked in lately, so thought I'd drop by. I'm 37w2d, so almost there! Induction is set for the 28th if baby girl doesn't decide to come sooner. I have been in the nesting/organizing/cleaning out phase for about 2 weeks and am completely wearing myself out with it. I wish I had been feeling that way for a couple of months! I know I won't get everything done that I want to at this point, especially since I'm still working 50ish hours/wk. Oh well, there will be more done than there was before! Good luck to the rest of you!

kelly, as long as the baby has clothes and somewhere safe and warm to sleep, and you feed him/her... the rest is just making pretty so don't stress about it!

It's not getting the baby's stuff ready that I'm stressed about, it's getting all the OTHER stuff done that I've been wanting to do since the last baby was born (2 years ago!) and haven't had time to do. Lord knows I will have even less time now! Sigh...6 days left and I'm working 3 14-hr shifts during that time.

Hi!

Ok, so I *technically* don't qualify for this thread yet, but my husband and I are officially trying!!!

So hopefully I will be joining you here soon.
smile.png
Wish us luck!

Back
Top Bottom