family craziness

Kesta

Pie Crust Malfunction
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
houston tx
ok for the past week there have been people living in my six bedroom house. 2 cousins, both with adhd 2 uncles one aunt 2 sisters one mom one step dad and one brother. then of course me and my 2 grandparents.and 2 dogs! if you count the dogs 15. and then if you also count the chickens 21! gosh and everythings just crazy!

Hang in there.

Is it just because of the holidays or are you folks being generous by taking in so many new ones?

its the holidays. there leaving tomorrow and itll just be immediate family in! but ill miss my cousins they made me die laughing! especially at meal time!

so true! especially when you get kicked out of your own bed to make room for your cousin that is six inches shorter at least and 4 months younger!

Kesta ~ cherish these moments ~ these are memories you and your family will have till you die ~ just make sure they are good ones.

Sometimes, it takes an attitude adjustment, sometimes it just takes a lot of patience ~ but often, if you include fun, it doesn't take anything at all. Love your family, be grateful they were able to come ~ sounds like you have a nice big, accomodating house in the first place ~ a 6-bedroom house is nothing to sneeze at. Probably why the rest of the family opted to come to your house, instead of you going there, I imagine. ;-D

Sounds like you love your cousins ~ ;-D
~Red

Quote:
sometimes it takes a Wii and a great board game
smile.png

Last edited:
Aww only 2 dogs?

I live with my parents, brother who has ADHD, and 5 dogs, right now we also have 8 puppies. We'll be getting a sixth and possibly seventh dog in the spring, one more miniature poodle female and a miniature poodle stud (who will be living in a lovely little kennel just off the porch because he can't be with Nacho our Mini Labradoodle stud, who wouldnt kill him but bowl him over with happiness).

Oh darn.. wait... 9 dogs, because we're getting Kai and Elly Mae as well, two of the dogs from friends kennel who we bought from a breeder to save from the horrible conditions she keeps her dogs in. We've rescued one dog from her already, Ginny our Shihpoo, and Elly Mae is her mother, Kai is a Mini Daschund.

Yeah... my mum likes dogs.

Oh wait, I forgot the cat too! He's got the spunk of 3 cats though, and he's nuts.

Plus the 15 chickens in the coop outside.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom