female duck never quacks?!

May 8, 2023
a few months ago my ducks hatched and one of them is a little.. different.. she chirped for a LONG time, and shes also very big but kind of weird looking, nothing like her sister or mom and dad (only the coloring) and she eventually stopped chirping but she never quacked, like ever, i dont notice that she has an issue with it or something but is it still something to concern about?

can you post pictures of her next to the other ducks? to show what you mean by weird looking?
one of my female runner ducks choked on some thing in the yard when she was about six weeks old and started making a strange chirping noise and then never really quacked after that but she's six months old now and she starting to quack a little bit

can you post pictures of her next to the other ducks? to show what you mean by weird looking?
one of my female runner ducks choked on some thing in the yard when she was about six weeks old and started making a strange chirping noise and then never really quacked after that but she's six months old now and she starting to quack a little bit
heyy! im so sorry for the long wait for my reply, have been very busy! and yes i will make a picture today after work!

Back
Top Bottom