fenbendazole dosage?

I can't say I know a thing about milk kefir.
I think I can understand why you feed it, but I don't really. I thought dairy wasn't good for chickens.
I am a firm believe in fermenting their feed and swear by it...but not the milk.
Obviously something is wrong with your chicken. Maybe you should stop feeding the milk.

I believe most feeds have corn...what I thought was that was whole kernels of corn in the poop, which made me believe you feed corn as a treat...or on the side.
Which is NOT a good thing to do.

" but chickens don't have the enzymes to digest milk and can cause them digestive issues"

" but chickens don't have the enzymes to digest milk and can cause them digestive issues"
milk kefir is a probiotic ferment made from milk in which the lactose has been completely digested and eliminated by the culture in the fermentation process creating about 36 strains of probiotics, 33 more than yogurt! Really good for digestion, etc. we give it to our dog as well. I believe the reason chickens, or any animal for that matter, other than a calf :), can't digest cow milk is because of the lactose. This has completely taken the lactose out replacing it with probiotics :)

so, if these were cecal worms, should I continue her worming through Tuesday morning? does it take that long to get rid of that kind of worm? And thank you so much everyone for your tremendous help!

Thank you..I did not know that fermenting it takes the lactose out.
I was just reading some of your other posts.
Seems back in 2014 you have very similar problems with this same chicken and you were advised to worm back them...did you?

Back
Top Bottom