fenbendazole dosage?

thank you. Have looked at a ton of pictures. If you can imagine the smallest gauge of white thread possible. Almost like a filament. At about 1/4 inch long. That's what I saw. Maybe it wasn't even a worm at all? still waiting for her to poop. Following her around.
The worms in the last picture were not visible to the naked eye. If they were worms, I suspect you saw cecal worms. Were they in normal looking poop or runny poop?

IMG_5760.PNG
she finally pooped! I hope those big orange things are corn from her feed? I don't see anything wormlike.

You may not like to hear this but feeding them corn is like feeding them chips.
Not too good. If they are not feed a good diet they can end up with all sorts of problems.
The corn is also not ground up and it should be.
I take it you are not offering grit?

I buy them organic feed from the Bradford store in Davidson. Let me go check the ingredients. It actually looks more like a lentil? unless there's some corn in their feed I don't feed them corn. they free range so I have been told they don't need grit. I offer them oyster shell and they get handful of raw sunflower seeds a day and a bowl full of homemade milk Kefir a day. that's all :)

If you don't have the proper "grit like stuff" around your yard you should offer grit.

IMG_5764.JPG
OK there is corn in their feed! is there no corn in the feed y'all use? I will put out some grit as I'm not sure if there's any grit like stuff in my yard :) is that something I should worry about, that those pieces of corn were undigested?

Back
Top Bottom