fenbendazole dosage?

i'm sorry… I am on my phone and it is not interfacing very well. She is eating and drinking. Acting rather lethargically. She has lost weight. She does not look vital and peppy like she used to. It's been about a month since she has laid any eggs.
No worries... there is a method to my madness;) If you had to pick a number on this chart, what number would she be?

wait… Could she be molting? I thought molting didn't start until the fall?
I have a couple that are just starting to molt and they are looking a little under the weather. Safeguard should not be used during molt because it could damage the feathers. Damage isn't permanent, but you would be stuck looking at it until next molt.

I have a couple that are just starting to molt and they are looking a little under the weather. Safeguard should not be used during molt because it could damage the feathers. Damage isn't permanent, but you would be stuck looking at it until next molt.
oh wow. are they lethargic when they molt? she is acting so strangely. on her own a lot....

i'd say she used to be a 4 and now she's maybe 3 minus. close to a 2. she was probably overweight before.
So it's probably safe to assume she weighs at least 4 pounds. If she will eat bread you could try soaking cubes with the safeguard. Maybe try 4 cubes with 1/4 ml on each piece? One day will treat large roundworms and cecal worms, three days will treat gapeworms, but I doubt she has those. Three days *might* also treat capillary worms.

Back
Top Bottom