Feral cats- 0 Sig Sauer -3

gocrow77

Crow's Nest
10 Years
May 13, 2009
Central MO
Well about 30 minutes into a nice family meal deal from Pizza Hut the dogs and chickens started going nuts. Hubby ran outside with his loaded Sig ( which he keeps onhand for such occasions ) to find the mangiest looking black feral cat stalking the girls. We have had birds injured and one killed in the past few weeks from these guys. Needless to say, the cat went down. The chickens didn't even notice - they just went back to pecking and scratching now that the threat is gone. Hubby says that's three I "owe" him now, lol. Well, I say I bought that ammo and a few more boxes besides last week!
tongue2.gif

big_smile.png
He looked into glocks, but prefers the sig because its SA/DA and the glocks are all DAO. He likes the decocker too. I have to say I'm sure learning to appreciate it's finer points - maybe he'll get me one for Christmas this year, or something similar. I have a .22 but they don't really kill much in one shot - if I'm gonna shoot it I want it dead or unable to run off with one shot. Guns are better than jewelry!
love.gif

Really have to like a Glock, what other firearm disengages the safety by pulling the trigger?

Gocrow, have you looked at the 17HMR, that's a nice firearm for up to bobcat/fox sized critters to 100yds.

I'm a 1911 fan myself.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom