~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

(i'm alive, just had no idea what to write since i only have one character)

(Tree)

Stream breaks the silence. "What should we do about this? I feel like this is important, but not to us as a flock. That flock has been troublesome before and I don't feel like it's the time to come out of our shell to do something." Stream shakes her feathers, slightly embarrassed. "Something is definitely wrong over there."

Raven followed like a shadow, though she wasn't on the counci she would watch, and support Tree Flock.

(i'm alive, just had no idea what to write since i only have one character)

(Tree)

Stream breaks the silence. "What should we do about this? I feel like this is important, but not to us as a flock. That flock has been troublesome before and I don't feel like it's the time to come out of our shell to do something." Stream shakes her feathers, slightly embarrassed. "Something is definitely wrong over there."
(Wing)
Thorn Spurs was about to tell Raven to go somewhere else, but Huckleberry noticed and shook her head. "That hen was with us when we found the dead Claw flocker." She chirped, then squawked louder, "Raven! Stop stalking and get up here!"

(Tree)
Huckleberry cocked her head at Stream. "I suppose," the squinty hen seemed more inclined to start talking about how Tree Flock might become part of Wing Flock, not about the dead Claw Flocker. But she knew that this was important to Thorn Spurs, so she waited.

(I'm going to write N/A as her history, then. If that's okay?)

(Wing)
Spruce, another herbalist, limped up to her. "Hey, I need you to bind Rip's eye and comb with cobwebs and moss. Whatever works. He got his eye torn out and his comb practically ripped out by those mud-feathered, cotton-headed Claw flockers."

(Wing)

(Cloverwing)

She walked over to rip, and told him what she was going to do.

(Wing)
Thorn Spurs was about to tell Raven to go somewhere else, but Huckleberry noticed and shook her head. "That hen was with us when we found the dead Claw flocker." She chirped, then squawked louder, "Raven! Stop stalking and get up here!"

(Tree)
Huckleberry cocked her head at Stream. "I suppose," the squinty hen seemed more inclined to start talking about how Tree Flock might become part of Wing Flock, not about the dead Claw Flocker. But she knew that this was important to Thorn Spurs, so she waited.
Raven sheepishly hopped up onto a branch.

Back
Top Bottom