~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
(Can I join? If so...)

Name: Amber
Flock: Wing Flock
Trainer/Trainee(s): Open (if she's old enough)
Personality: Sweet, shy, and hates letting people down. She's fierce in battle and trains extra hard to make up for her small size, but she's also goofy with close friends.
Breed/Description: Bantam Speckled Sussex with unusually light feathering. Also surprisingly small for her age as her growth was stunted by a severe case of lice as a chick.
View attachment 1171246
Parents: Elders (do I have to make them? Just wondering.)
Siblings: None
Mate/Crush: Phoenix - Crush
Chicks: None
History:She has been raised all her life in Wing Flock. Her mother was an older Broody, and both her parents became Elders when she became a Warrior. She became an Warrior late at seven months because of her being stunted.
Other: None
Username: @Thing2LovesChickens

Name: Phoenix
Trainer/Trainee(s): Open
Personality: Sweet when you get to know him, and studious when he trains. He has vowed to become the best warrior Wing Flock has ever known. Can be very hot-headed and rash at times, especially when angered, but he means well.
Breed/Description: Bantam EE and Bantam Barred Rock mix. Very handsome with golden feathers on his wings and on his hackle and saddle feathers. He has black muffs and beard.
Parents: Unknown
Mate/Crush: None - Yet (Duhn duhn duh....)
History: He was found wandering around on Wing Flock's border with blood on his fluff when he was a few days old. They assume his parents were killed while defending him and his siblings from from giant-furs. They took him and the other four chicks with him back to Wing Flock, but he was the only one to survive his injuries. Why his parents weren't with a flock is unknown, but Phoenix works hard to shake off any suspicions of him being untrustworthy.

(Also, should they be in Claw Flock instead? I'll be happy to change that if I need to!)

Last edited:
Storm looked to Winter listening for their answer. He looked back to Blizzard. "No, I dont." He clucked.
"I think I do." Winter said.
Blizzard puffed out his chest in preparation of his speech. "As you both well know, Claw Flock has launched numerous attacks on Wing Flock. Thorn Spurs believes it's mostly because of their new leader, Goldenfeather." he paused, then went on, "She might be right, but that is no excuse for the way Claw Flock has been treating us. Their Warriors kill and mutilate us without a second thought. They won't listen to reason, nor try to find a peaceful revolution." he looked at Storm and Winter, gauging their reactions. "I feel that Wing Flock has suffered enough. So, I propose that we, Wing Flock, go on the offensive. Thorn Spurs does not want this, though. So, I called you two here today to ask if you'll join me in my cause." he stopped, out of breath. I really hope this works.
(Can I join? If so...)

Name: Amber
Trainer/Trainee(s): Open (if she's old enough)
Personality: Sweet, shy, and hates letting people down. She's fierce in battle and trains extra hard to make up for her small size, but she's also goofy with close friends.
Breed/Description: Bantam Speckled Sussex with unusually light feathering. Also surprisingly small for her age as her growth was stunted by a severe case of lice as a chick.
View attachment 1171246
Parents: Elders (do I have to make them? Just wondering.)
Mate/Crush: Phoenix - Crush
History:She has been raised all her life in Wing Flock. Her mother was an older Broody, and both her parents became Elders when she became a Warrior. She became an Warrior late at seven months because of her being stunted.

Name: Phoenix
Trainer/Trainee(s): Open
Personality: Sweet when you get to know him, and studious when he trains. He has vowed to become the best warrior Wing Flock has ever known. Can be very hot-headed and rash at times, especially when angered, but he means well.
Breed/Description: Bantam EE and Bantam Barred Rock mix. Very handsome with golden feathers on his wings and on his hackle and saddle feathers. He has black muffs and beard.
Mate/Crush: None - Yet (Duhn duhn duh....)
History: He was found wandering around on Wing Flock's border with blood on his fluff when he was a few days old. They assume his parents were killed while defending him and his siblings from from giant-furs. They took him and the other four chicks with him back to Wing Flock, but he was the only one to survive his injuries. Why his parents weren't with a flock is unknown, but Phoenix works hard to shake off any suspicions of him being untrustworthy.

(Also, should they be in Claw Flock instead? I'll be happy to change that if I need to!)
Accepted!

You definitely don't have to make the parents if you don't want to. By the way, very nice personalities :D

Blizzard puffed out his chest in preparation of his speech. "As you both well know, Claw Flock has launched numerous attacks on Wing Flock. Thorn Spurs believes it's mostly because of their new leader, Goldenfeather." he paused, then went on, "She might be right, but that is no excuse for the way Claw Flock has been treating us. Their Warriors kill and mutilate us without a second thought. They won't listen to reason, nor try to find a peaceful revolution." he looked at Storm and Winter, gauging their reactions. "I feel that Wing Flock has suffered enough. So, I propose that we, Wing Flock, go on the offensive. Thorn Spurs does not want this, though. So, I called you two here today to ask if you'll join me in my cause." he stopped, out of breath. I really hope this works.

Accepted!

You definitely don't have to make the parents if you don't want to. By the way, very nice personalities :D
Storm's eyes narrowed. "As much respect I have for ThornSpurs..." He began. He held his head high. "I guess I don't have enough respect to stay with 'er. I'll join you."

Storm's eyes narrowed. "As much respect I have for ThornSpurs..." He began. He held his head high. "I guess I don't have enough respect to stay with 'er. I'll join you."
Blizzard nodded, pleased. He glanced at Winter. "I have no intention of letting Thorn Spurs know what we are doing. But, if she does somehow hear about it, I will not lie about what we have done."

Hey everyone! I am friends with @RoostersAreAwesome and have been wanting to join for a while, but I am new to the forums and have never RPed before, so bear with me :)

Name: Banana Wing
Flock: Claw Flock
Trainer/Trainee(s): OPEN
Personality: Competent, intelligent, and respected for her knowledge and abilities, but also widely disliked for being stern, cold, mysterious. She is a chicken of few words, except when she has a few choice insults for you. She makes other flock members suspicious for reasons they can't quite put their feathers on, but they tolerate her for her healing abilities.
Breed/Description: Black bantam with yellow streaks on the wings.
Siblings: One brother, killed in battle years ago
Mate/Crush: None, Banana Wing's heart has room only for revenge
Chicks: None.
History: Banana Wing has lived her whole life not knowing who her parents are. Shadow found her one day in the forest and brought her to Claw Flock. Her brother, the only chicken she ever loved, was killed in battle with Wing Flock. She joined Wing Flock as a Herbalist, but they were wary of her, thinking she was a spy.
Other: WHO KNOWS
Username: mekkabanana

Hey everyone! I am friends with @RoostersAreAwesome and have been wanting to join for a while, but I am new to the forums and have never RPed before, so bear with me :)

Personality: Competent, intelligent, and respected for her knowledge and abilities, but also widely disliked for being stern, cold, mysterious. She is a chicken of few words, except when she has a few choice insults for you. She makes other flock members suspicious for reasons they can't quite put their feathers on, but they tolerate her for her healing abilities.
History: Banana Wing has lived her whole life not knowing who her parents are. Shadow found her one day in the forest and brought her to Claw Flock. Her brother, the only chicken she ever loved, was killed in battle with Wing Flock. She joined Wing Flock as a Herbalist, but they were wary of her, thinking she was a spy.
:yesss:
Accepted! I really love her personality! :D

Name: Spruce
Flock: Wing
Personality: Smart, humorous, bold, mildly sarcastic, and a little bit random
Breed/Description: Partridge cochin bantam rooster
Parents: Chickens
Siblings: Chickens
Mate/Crush: Open
History: Normal
Other:
Username: RoostersAreAwesome

Wait, I just realized something. Her form says she's in Claw Flock, but her history says she's in Wing Flock. Also, *face-palm* Wing Flock already has an Eldest Herbalist (she's 9 years old) so Banana Wing can't be an Eldest Herbalist in Wing Flock...

Back
Top Bottom