~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

(Agh... point out any problems in this explanation.... i forgot A LOT- for example, why did amerthyst want to be found in Tree Flock?)

[Wing]

Stream looked back Amethyst. "From the scratch on her throat, she was killed by her own flock. She must have done something terribly wrong. Or something terribly wrong with Claw Flock, who has changed since Sunflower." The chickens nodded. Stream looked back at the dead hen. "There is no sign on struggle, but her left side is covered in dirt. Either she forgot to preen the left side for days or she must have been dragged over to our side. " The blue d'uccle cocked her head again. "I have no idea why Amethyst wanted to be found in Tree Flock territory."
(Stream wouldn't know why Amethyst wanted to be found at Wing Flock's border, since Tree Flock and Wing Flock have lived apart for years.
Also, Stream probably wouldn't know about Claw Flock's change or Sunfeather because, again, her flock has been separated from the others for a long time. Claw and Wing Flock didn't know Tree Flock even existed until recently. ;))

"Hmm. I will have to discuss this with my flock." Thorn Spurs declared.
Huckleberry cleared her throat. "Actually, Thorn Spurs, we have official matters to-"
"The joining of our flocks?" Thorn Spurs asked, locking eyes with the small hen. "Of course. I've decided that Tree Flock may merge with Wing Flock, if it is your wish."
"Really?" Huckleberry chirped, surprised at her sudden decision, and a little suspicious about it. "Just like that?"
Thorn Spurs cocked her head slightly at the hen. "Isn't this what you wanted?"
"Yes, I just... I thought there would be more to it. You seemed hesitant last we talked." The squinty hen blurted, her rapid voice making it hard to understand what she had said.
"That is all there is. Unless... you betray my trust." Thorn Spurs said, her cluck dropping to a slightly threatening tone. "As long as you follow the rules of my flock, you may stay here. If you don't..." The hen stared at Huckleberry, then nodded and flew to the ground.

(Stream wouldn't know why Amethyst wanted to be found at Wing Flock's border, since Tree Flock and Wing Flock have lived apart for years.
Also, Stream probably wouldn't know about Claw Flock's change or Sunfeather because, again, her flock has been separated from the others for a long time. Claw and Wing Flock didn't know Tree Flock even existed until recently. ;))

Huckleberry cleared her throat. "Actually, Thorn Spurs, we have official matters to-"
"The joining of our flocks?" Thorn Spurs asked, locking eyes with the small hen. "Of course. I've decided that Tree Flock may merge with Wing Flock, if it is your wish."
"Really?" Huckleberry chirped, surprised at her sudden decision, and a little suspicious about it. "Just like that?"
"Yes, I just... I thought there would be more to it. You seemed hesitant last we talked." The squinty hen blurted, her rapid voice making it hard to understand what she had said.
"That is all there is. Unless... you betray my trust." Thorn Spurs said, her cluck dropping to a slightly threatening tone. "As long as you follow the rules of my flock, you may stay here. If you don't..." The hen stared at Huckleberry, then nodded and flew to the ground.

(I'll change it a bit then, so it won't mention Sunfeather)
(edit: oops, i can't anymore)

"Spruce, I accept the challenge! I will start a riot! And when I start dying at Goldenfeather's claws, I will drag my dying body over here for you to remember, that it would have been you!" Amethyst cried over her shoulder, cause Spruce has that effect. He is so conceded he makes the calm and collected, or the frantic and collected in her case, because she keeps herself overly busy, into ultimate mad cuckoos.

Silvefluff pawed at the ground nervously. "Well... Um... Winter was foraging for some herbs that only grow near the border, and um... She was talking to a Claw flock forager on the claw flock side. She said there was going to be a riot."
(I know she didn't actually say that)

Winter sighed with relief; she had thought Thornspurs had uncovered their attack plans. "Well, she was talking about how things were awful in Claw flock, and he Spruce started taunting her because she was a Claw flocker. He said she had no courage, and she should stand up to him and all of his cronies whether or not she had backup. She then got really mad at him and said she would start a riot, and when she died she would... Um..." She then gulped, choosing not to look at Spruce's no doubt angry face. "She said she wuld drag her dying body here to show him she was not a coward. She didn't tell us any details about when she might start the riot."

(Wing)
Thorn Spurs flew to the top of the tree near the center of Wing Flock camp. "Chickens of Wing Flock!" She cackled, effectively getting everyone's attention. "You may be wondering about the dead Claw Flocker in our camp, or the fate of the Tree Flockers and the ones who participated in the ambush on Claw Flock.
"The Claw Flocker sacrificed herself for the group that led an ambush on her flock, due to an encounter with Spruce at the border." With this, Spruce shifted uncomfortably in the crowd. "But, her sacrifice was in vain, since Wing Flock lost. Really, the whole ambush was in vain, seeing as this attack was organized without my permission." Her eyes scanned the crowd, lingering on the chickens which had gone on the ambush. "But her bravery will be remembered, in the end, she was by our flock."
Thorn Spurs was silent for a moment, letting her flock think about what she had said. Then she continued, her voice revealing nothing of what she thought of Amethyst's death. "As for Tree Flock, I have decided that they will join us. They are good chickens, and I want them to be welcomed.
"And, for the fate of the Wing Flockers who went against my orders, Shadow and I will-"
A sudden, grief-stricken cry went up from the edge of the camp. It was Rose, with a black figure draped across her back, Maple (@mgbantams) following close behind.
"Shadow is dead!"

(Wing)
Thorn Spurs flew to the top of the tree near the center of Wing Flock camp. "Chickens of Wing Flock!" She cackled, effectively getting everyone's attention. "You may be wondering about the dead Claw Flocker in our camp, or the fate of the Tree Flockers and the ones who participated in the ambush on Claw Flock.
"The Claw Flocker sacrificed herself for the group that led an ambush on her flock, due to an encounter with Spruce at the border." With this, Spruce shifted uncomfortably in the crowd. "But, her sacrifice was in vain, since Wing Flock lost. Really, the whole ambush was in vain, seeing as this attack was organized without my permission." Her eyes scanned the crowd, lingering on the chickens which had gone on the ambush. "But her bravery will be remembered, in the end, she was by our flock."
Thorn Spurs was silent for a moment, letting her flock think about what she had said. Then she continued, her voice revealing nothing of what she thought of Amethyst's death. "As for Tree Flock, I have decided that they will join us. They are good chickens, and I want them to be welcomed.
"As for the fate of the Wing Flockers who went against my orders, Shadow and I will-"
A sudden, grieve-stricken cry went up from the edge of the camp. It was Rose, with a black figure draped across her back, Maple (@mgbantams) following close behind.
"Shadow is dead!"
Raven gasped. Why had she joined the ambush anyways? Clearly it was all in vain. It wasn't worth the death of her commarade.

Back
Top Bottom