~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Raven followed like a shadow, though she wasn't on the counci she would watch, and support Tree Flock.

(i'm alive, just had no idea what to write since i only have one character)

(Tree)

Stream breaks the silence. "What should we do about this? I feel like this is important, but not to us as a flock. That flock has been troublesome before and I don't feel like it's the time to come out of our shell to do something." Stream shakes her feathers, slightly embarrassed. "Something is definitely wrong over there."
(Wing)
Thorn Spurs was about to tell Raven to go somewhere else, but Huckleberry noticed and shook her head. "That hen was with us when we found the dead Claw flocker." She chirped, then squawked louder, "Raven! Stop stalking and get up here!"

(Tree)
Huckleberry cocked her head at Stream. "I suppose," the squinty hen seemed more inclined to start talking about how Tree Flock might become part of Wing Flock, not about the dead Claw Flocker. But she knew that this was important to Thorn Spurs, so she waited.

(I'm going to write N/A as her history, then. If that's okay?)

(Wing)
Spruce, another herbalist, limped up to her. "Hey, I need you to bind Rip's eye and comb with cobwebs and moss. Whatever works. He got his eye torn out and his comb practically ripped out by those mud-feathered, cotton-headed Claw flockers."

(Wing)

(Cloverwing)

She walked over to rip, and told him what she was going to do.

(Wing)
Thorn Spurs was about to tell Raven to go somewhere else, but Huckleberry noticed and shook her head. "That hen was with us when we found the dead Claw flocker." She chirped, then squawked louder, "Raven! Stop stalking and get up here!"

(Tree)
Huckleberry cocked her head at Stream. "I suppose," the squinty hen seemed more inclined to start talking about how Tree Flock might become part of Wing Flock, not about the dead Claw Flocker. But she knew that this was important to Thorn Spurs, so she waited.
Raven sheepishly hopped up onto a branch.

(Wing)

(Cloverwing)

She walked over to rip, and told him what she was going to do.
(@RiverStorm )
Raven sheepishly hopped up onto a branch.
Thorn-Spurs eyed her, then looked back at Huckleberry. "So, tell me about this dead Claw flocker. I want to know everything."

"Of course. Stream?" Huckleberry looked to the blue d'uccle, who knew a lot more about this sort of stuff than her.
(still not rping, unfortunately. I need to focus on school this year.)
(Ah, that's too bad. You're very good at it. :)
So, is it okay if I remove your characters from the RP? Or, maybe someone else could take over them?)

(@RiverStorm )

Thorn-Spurs eyed her, then looked back at Huckleberry. "So, tell me about this dead Claw flocker. I want to know everything."

"Of course. Stream?" Huckleberry looked to the blue d'uccle, who knew a lot more about this sort of stuff than her.
]
(Agh... point out any problems in this explanation.... i forgot A LOT- for example, why did amerthyst want to be found in Tree Flock?)

[Wing]

Stream looked back Amethyst. "From the scratch on her throat, she was killed by her own flock. She must have done something terribly wrong. Or something terribly wrong with Claw Flock, who has changed since Sunflower." The chickens nodded. Stream looked back at the dead hen. "There is no sign on struggle, but her left side is covered in dirt. Either she forgot to preen the left side for days or she must have been dragged over to our side. " The blue d'uccle cocked her head again. "I have no idea why Amethyst wanted to be found in Tree Flock territory."

(Agh... point out any problems in this explanation.... i forgot A LOT- for example, why did amerthyst want to be found in Tree Flock?)

[Wing]

Stream looked back Amethyst. "From the scratch on her throat, she was killed by her own flock. She must have done something terribly wrong. Or something terribly wrong with Claw Flock, who has changed since Sunflower." The chickens nodded. Stream looked back at the dead hen. "There is no sign on struggle, but her left side is covered in dirt. Either she forgot to preen the left side for days or she must have been dragged over to our side. " The blue d'uccle cocked her head again. "I have no idea why Amethyst wanted to be found in Tree Flock territory."
{Wing Flock territory. (She wanted to be found there to prove to Spruce or whatever his name is that she was willing to die to save the flock, to prove that the only good coming out of a revolt was death, which isn't good at all.) Stream doesn't know that of course. Plus Amethyst was at the border, not under the tree.}

{Wing Flock territory. (She wanted to be found there to prove to Spruce or whatever his name is that she was willing to die to save the flock, to prove that the only good coming out of a revolt was death, which isn't good at all.) Stream doesn't know that of course. Plus Amethyst was at the border, not under the tree.}

(okay, good xD)

(@RiverStorm )

(Ah, that's too bad. You're very good at it. :)
So, is it okay if I remove your characters from the RP? Or, maybe someone else could take over them?)
(You can do whatever with them :))

Back
Top Bottom