~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

(Tree)
Huckleberry nodded, glad Rosemary had picked up something she hadn't. She looked at Raven, waiting for her explanation.

(Claw)
Tiny's eyes widened. "No, she didn't!" She peeped, then cocked her head in confusion. Why does River hate him so much, then? It can't just be because her parents were killed... right?

(Tree)
Huckleberry gave the body a thoughtful look. "I suppose we should bring her to your flock, then." She clucked softly, gesturing to some other Tree flockers to help her.
(Tree)
Rosemary waited for a bird to help her lift the body.
~
(Claw)
"I supposed she wouldn't mention that I did train her." Goldenfeather said. "How does your brother view the war?"

Raven nodded. "Thorn Spurs would probably like this reported." She wondered if Thorns Spurs would think poorly of her disappearance. She waited quietly and did not offer to help lift the carcass.

(Tree)
Rosemary waited for a bird to help her lift the body.
~
(Claw)
"I supposed she wouldn't mention that I did train her." Goldenfeather said. "How does your brother view the war?"
(Tree)
Huckleberry quickly realized that Amethyst's body would be too awkward to lift easily. "We need to push her into camp." She clucked, rather briskly, to her flockmates. They started pushing at the larger Claw flocker's body, discovering that she was surprisingly light. Her feathers had made her look bigger than she actually was. In a few seconds, the Tree flockers had heaved the dead hen into Wing Flock camp.

(Claw)
Tiny shrugged. "He listens to the elders' old stories of glory too much. But he's a very loyal Claw flocker," a little bit of defensiveness crept into her voice. However much she admired Goldenfeather, her brother was the only family she had ever known.

(Tree)
Huckleberry quickly realized that Amethyst's body would be too awkward to lift easily. "We need to push her into camp." She clucked, rather briskly, to her flockmates. They started pushing at the larger Claw flocker's body, discovering that she was surprisingly light. Her feathers had made her look bigger than she actually was. In a few seconds, the Tree flockers had heaved the dead hen into Wing Flock camp.

(Claw)
Tiny shrugged. "He listens to the elders' old stories of glory too much. But he's a very loyal Claw flocker," a little bit of defensiveness crept into her voice. However much she admired Goldenfeather, her brother was the only family she had ever known.
Rosemary nodded, then helped to push the hen's body. Her head snapped up as the body rolled into camp, and Wing Flockers looked to them, their eyes wide.
~
Sensing her protectiveness, Goldenfeather stated coolly; "As I suspected he was loyal. And he is a good flock mate."

(Tree)

(Claw)

(sorry, I have been away)

(Tree) Stream broke the awkward silence. "Her body is still warm, she must have been killed recently." Stream turned Amethyst's neck to the other side, revealing a large gash. "She was executed."

Last edited:
(Tree)

(Claw)
Obsidian looked at the hen. A dead Claw Flocker. What is she doing here?

Rosemary nodded, then helped to push the hen's body. Her head snapped up as the body rolled into camp, and Wing Flockers looked to them, their eyes wide.
~
Sensing her protectiveness, Goldenfeather stated coolly; "As I suspected he was loyal. And he is a good flock mate."
(sorry, I have been away)

(Tree) Stream broke the awkward silence. "Her body is still warm, she must have been killed recently." Stream turned Amethyst's neck to the other side, revealing a large gash. "She was executed."
(Tree)
Huckleberry nodded at her gratefully. She fluffed herself up. "We found this body at the edge of your camp." She looked around at the shocked faces, her gaze searching. "Where is Thorn Spurs?"
Obsidian looked at the hen. A dead Claw Flocker. What is she doing here?
(Wing)
Thorn Spurs stepped forward. "I'm right here," she clucked quietly. "Huckleberry, you and some of your companions need to come with me. We have a lot to discuss." Her voice was commanding, but weary.

(Tree)
"Of course," Huckleberry chirped briskly. She turned to her flockmates, beckoning a few of them forward with her wing. "Rosemary, Acorn, come with me. You too, Stream."

(Claw)
Tiny nodded vigorously. "Yeah, he is," she waited for him to speak, wondering what else this could be about.

LOL! I understand this is dead, but I want to revieve it!

Character Form:

Name: Cloverwing
Flock: Wings
Trainer/Trainee(s): Who ever the herbalist is?
Personality: Outgoing, talkitive, loves helping others,
Breed/Description: Bantam GLW
Parents: Umm... IDK
Siblings: Only one to survive hatch :(
Mate/Crush: Sunfoot
Chicks: None, yet...
History: Escaped from human house
Other:
Username: @Sephora day

Character Form:

Name: Sunfoot
Flock: Wings